+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Are wf's still bugged?

Default Are wf's still bugged?

I have tried 3 dif warrior builds and I felt really no differece between them. i don't know but pvp completely ruined for me as a warrior atm I mean even the macros were nerfed. I thought they said they were going to up survivability in warrior dps specs in pvp?
    Last edited by Izualy; 10-18-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    I have tried 3 dif warrior builds and I felt really no differece between them. i don't know but pvp completely ruined for me as a warrior atm I mean even the macros were nerfed. I thought they said they were going to up survivability in warrior dps specs in pvp?
    they did up survivability in pvp for warriors,you just have to relearn a spec and play differently.They hotfixed valor,personally i think sheilds need a further nerf in pvp and there will probably be a bit more tuning,but over all im doing well on my warrior.

Plane Touched

I think that shield efficiency should be reduce in general.
    There are just too powerful right now

There is really one (maybe two) competitive warriors specs at the moment for pvp the main one does not offer utility at all and you nearly have to do a PvE rotation to keep buffs up vs doing what is "better for the moment" and is soon going to get the nerf hammer. As for survivability? shields have been added in each spec.

Riftwalk and other gap closers should not do so much damage. I dont feel i need to RW mid rotation do get a dps boost and not have it off CD when I actually need it. IMO nerf RW dmg and make it up somewhere else.

RB> energy problems but great utility. moderate to high dmg (as long as there are no doms around)
    Para> no energy problems but no utility. VERY high dmg great for being pocket healed
    Champ> no.. buffs inc though!
    anything else?> your just trolling and annoying people. WL has moderate dmg though

I realize a lot of players like to SnB or play semi tank builds this is just my opinion about pure dps specs (glass cannon). It also seems like 51 soul trees are the only viable thing anymore in pvp I would love to see some tweaks soon so that we can test less then 51 pt combos per soul.

I guess 51pt is the new 38 pt...
    Zoartype@Deepwood

The 1.11 soul revamps are pretty much epic fail as far I'm concerned. Maybe things get better when you hit 60, but for the most part the PvP in this game right now sucks. Hopefully Trion will manage to tweak it, and find a balance, but I'm not holding my breath. Warfronts and CQ are pretty lackluster, and healing is out of control.

The past two days in Rift PvP has been pretty boring. Taking 10 minutes to kill a healer that never runs out of mana gets old after a while.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by -Shiva- View Post
    The 1.11 soul revamps are pretty much epic fail as far I'm concerned. Maybe things get better when you hit 60, but for the most part the PvP in this game right now sucks. Hopefully Trion will manage to tweak it, and find a balance, but I'm not holding my breath. Warfronts and CQ are pretty lackluster, and healing is out of control.

The past two days in Rift PvP has been pretty boring. Taking 10 minutes to kill a healer that never runs out of mana gets old after a while.
    learn to assist and focus fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    learn to assist and focus fire?
    Wait until they nerf healing into nonexistence. Then this joker'll be back with "Why don't Clerics and Mages learn their place and heal me in WFs?! GG Trion, ruining PVP forever."

I don't get it I just don't see it. I mean upped survivability maybe on the numbers that are displayed but the general feel is the same or worse surviva.

The damage seems completely non existent. One of the problems with the old 38/28 was it didn't do so good without heals but thats not what the community portrayed to trion. They made the old 38/28 out to be some spec that just went around and killed everything and had amazing survivability. but itw as really yes damage was high but when and old 38/28 had heals it was game over which was a general amount of healing as the problem.

Now it seems the QQ has won over with what it feels to be a giant ninja nuke nerf.
    I could see a fair handed nerf but this c'mon unless valor is still bugged?
    and srsly shield effectivity?
    Last edited by Izualy; 10-19-2012 at 03:26 AM.

I don't get it I just don't see it. I mean upped survivability maybe on the numbers that are displayed but the general feel is the same or worse surviva.

The damage seems completely non existent. One of the problems with the old 38/28 was it didn't do so good without heals but thats not what the community portrayed to trion. They made the old 38/28 out to be some spec that just went around and killed everything and had amazing survivability. but itw as really yes damage was high but when and old 38/28 had heals it was game over which was a general amount of healing as the problem.

Now it seems the QQ has won over with what it feels to be a giant ninja nuke nerf.
    I could see a fair handed nerf but this c'mon unless valor is still bugged?
    and srsly shield effectivity?
    for gods sake people L2play...seriously.You were given interrupts ogd for a reason...damage is not non-exsistant you just have to make it happen now.Once shields get fixed as a warrior ill be fine in pvp.I did alot of experiementing with spec and macros to come up with what i have curretly.
    Well removing the bull rush from my warriors arsenal of abilities has really pissed me off.
    xugla~

Plane Touched

I thought warriors were OP before...BUT NO...

This is what hit me.. I had to scroll through the logs as the first two I weren't familiar with (noone ran deep WL before :P)

3.9K Piercing Thurst (Warlord) off gcd reactive
    3.5K Backhand (warlord) - off gcd reactive
    3.8K Icy Burst (RB)

yeah...I think these need a "little" nerf. (considering my lightning burst which takes 6-8 second setup while standing still in SC hits for 2.2K)

just do a RB build or WL build --> profit.

What is all this about macro's being broken. I finally broke down and gave my sab a 4 bomb macro. That thing fires off fa'days.

ps. Everyone will have much more specs ironed out by SL, when we will have to iron out more specs Imo between now and SL the devs will find flat out buggy abilities and obvious errors. But we'll be changing up specs until 2013 without a doubt. Once we figure these out we get the new synergy of a brand new soul and more abilities.

To OP's topic specifically, I seen some warriors get some good specs going. If it is anything like my calling some of them have to be played completely different or approached very different.
    Last edited by Violacea; 10-19-2012 at 06:14 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Firebl@de View Post

This is what hit me.. I had to scroll through the logs as the first two I weren't familiar with (noone ran deep WL before :P)

3.8K Icy Burst (RB)

yeah...I think these need a "little" nerf. (considering my lightning burst which takes 6-8 second setup while standing still in SC hits for 2.2K)

You got a screenshot of those near 4k WL hits? I'm not saying I doubt you, I just wanna see it for myself so I can decide to build a WL PvP Spec or not
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonblade View Post
    You got a screenshot of those near 4k WL hits? I'm not saying I doubt you, I just wanna see it for myself so I can decide to build a WL PvP Spec or not
    I don't, I will next time it happens. The backhands from warlord were done by Ruckuss@deepwood (even he was amazed).

The icy burst was by strente.

Not sure who hit me for the piercing thrust.

Both very good warriors, but that's abit too much for a mage to cope with :P - I doubt they can take out a good puri with those high end shields though.

And btw I am running with full valor.
    Last edited by Firebl@de; 10-19-2012 at 06:23 AM.

I don't, I will next time it happens. The backhands from warlord were done by Ruckuss@deepwood (even he was amazed.

The icy burst was by strente.

Not sure who hit me for the piercing thrust.

Both very good warriors, but that's abit too much for a mage to cope with :P - I doubt they can take out a good puri with those high end shields though.

And btw I am running with full valor (mage).
    Cool, guess I'll just have to give WL a run once my comp is up and running again!
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

3.8K Icy Burst (RB)

i was hit by a mage for 4k yesterday i also think mages need a "little nerf" as well

for OP dont play heavy WL for dps you will be sorry your only as good as long as your cd is up. as for RB unless you have rift strike or using it as a 15 pt tree forget about it
    Last edited by Keota; 10-19-2012 at 07:14 AM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast