+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.11 Changes and my suggestions

Default 1.11 Changes and my suggestions

Right now that everyone got their Godmode ability deleted of their character PvP seems like its heading in the right direction again. Although... there is some issues in PvP from my perspective so far. I still feel even stronger then i was before 1.11 in ability to stay alive.

Things i think that should be changed:

-Puri shields still need another nerf in pvp (don't think they even GOT nerfed in pvp). They are pretty unstoppable in pvp its laughable. My friend was testing out 51 puri while i was there in the wf for support. We always had shields up the whole time, no one died. Right Symbol of the Torch (with warden/sent) does 3.7k shielding and around 4k+ crit. My suggestion is to nerf absorbs by 20-25%.

-As a healer now i get unlimited mana regeneration that doesn't break on damage when i'm doing it. This kinda is really OP. Unless i'm getting focused by their whole team and run down i will have mana the whole game. My suggestion would be to give, Reverent Supplication and abilities like it 3-5 cd or be able to be interrupted by a direct attack. There is honestly no reason i should be standing there restoring my mana with a sheild up while a warrior is bashing me lmao.

That's what i seen so far probably have more later~
    Last edited by LOveRH; 10-18-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post
    As a healer now i get unlimited mana regeneration that doesn't break on damage when i'm doing it. This kinda is really OP. Unless i'm getting focused by their whole team and run down i will have mana the whole game. My suggestion would be to give, Reverent Supplication and abilities like it 3-5 cd or be able to be interrupted by a direct attack. There is honestly no reason i should be standing there restoring my mana with a sheild up while a warrior is bashing me lmao.
    I don't pvp, and I don't play your calling, but this is something I can still comment on.

Mages (my class:P) have had from Warlock, and now have another ability from Chloromancer that lets them convert hp into mana (7% for 7%). This is an instant, and can be done on the run. No channel. Since it's a healer, this life is returned pretty quickly.
    If you take that away from another class, you just end up with mages not running out of mana, while other healers are.

Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post
    Right now that everyone got their Godmode ability deleted of their character PvP seems like its heading in the right direction again. Although... there is some issues in PvP from my perspective so far. I still feel even stronger then i was before 1.11 in ability to stay alive.

Things i think that should be changed:

-Puri shields still need another nerf in pvp (don't think they even GOT nerfed in pvp). They are pretty unstoppable in pvp its laughable. My friend was testing out 51 puri while i was there in the wf for support. We always had shields up the whole time, no one died. Right Symbol of the Torch (with warden/sent) does 3.7k shielding and around 4k+ crit. My suggestion is to nerf absorbs by 20-25%.

-As a healer now i get unlimited mana regeneration that doesn't break on damage when i'm doing it. This kinda is really OP. Unless i'm getting focused by their whole team and run down i will have mana the whole game. My suggestion would be to give, Reverent Supplication and abilities like it 3-5 cd or be able to be interrupted by a direct attack. There is honestly no reason i should be standing there restoring my mana with a sheild up while a warrior is bashing me lmao.

That's what i seen so far probably have more later~
    I haven't pvped with my cleric since the patch came out, however a dominator should be able to shut down any healer fairly quick.

Shields will probably get nerfed.
    Last edited by ninefourtyfour; 10-18-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    Wrek 9/9 2/4
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourtyfour View Post
    I haven't pvped with my cleric since the patch came out, however a dominator should be able to shut down any healer fairly quick.
    Dom's use to cause me issues. I had a lot names who target me all the time and run me now... with the new mana regeneration system. It doesn't effect me as much. I'm pretty much always full mana. Before healers had to rotate from Cascade/mana pots and sit down to drink when they weren't in combat. Trust me i would know, i am a manapotwhore. That was a lot harder pre1.11. Now, i honestly don't care if i lose mana because 5 seconds later im back up to over 50%.

I think it will be only till people get accustom to the new specs, I know those annoying doms will be back lol.
    Wrek 9/9 2/4
    Retired

I think it will be only till people get accustom to the new specs, I know those annoying doms will be back lol.
    Dom was only really effective when you were running out of mana. Now you can just LoS for 2 seconds and get enough to heal 3-4 times... x_X i don't know but that just seems imbalanced to me.

I think they were put into the game to go along with the new mana intensive heals. I wouldnt care if it was nerfed in pvp tho.
    Wrek 9/9 2/4
    Retired

add for warriors:

nerf para burst.
    buff champion to "viable"
    bring back rb energy buff on planar blade

when we said we are tired of only having one viable spec in pvp we didn't mean to get rid of it and give us another ONE soul tree!

51pt soul trees are fun but most the time unless you are 51 RB (wich is sub par vs para atm) you have terrible utility for pvp.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

buff eradicate?
    Wrek 9/9 2/4
    Retired

buff eradicate?
    LOL

Noooooo!
    I'm so happy to not have sole purge responsibility when playing MM.
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreys View Post
    LOL

Noooooo!
    I'm so happy to not have sole purge responsibility when playing MM.
    only one way to get rid of those 8k shields, bro. haha
    Wrek 9/9 2/4
    Retired

+ Reply to Thread