Closed Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By SoKoQQ
  • 1 Post By EvanX

Thread: Oh trion!!!

Default Oh trion!!!

You guys are so cute with your 1.11 patch. You make pvp so fun, Thank you guys.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by SoKoQQ View Post
    An unkillable cleric in 1.10 likes the changes in 1.11. I'm so happy for you legend.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by EvanX View Post
    An unkillable cleric in 1.10 likes the changes in 1.11. I'm so happy for you legend.
    evan hes being sarcastic..... i hope

All I got to say about patch 1.11 is 13-0 as bard =P

Plane Touched

Ok, I haven't had a chance to look at anything yet....but you guys are scaring me.
    Lyrria - Deepwood
    <Godlike Awesomeness>

Rift Chaser

I was backstabbin a dev cleric during the PTS PVP event. 51 sin. ~2.8kdps. Dev Cleric completely ignored me and I took him from 100% to 98% after 1 min, then i gave up. Odd that he didn't mention this to anyone before 1.11 went out...

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by sophee View Post
    I was backstabbin a dev cleric during the PTS PVP event. 51 sin. ~2.8kdps. Dev Cleric completely ignored me and I took him from 100% to 98% after 1 min, then i gave up. Odd that he didn't mention this to anyone before 1.11 went out...
    Ya I was faced tanked by a cleric in dex for about 45 seconds during the PTS test...I got him down to about 90% then moved on. Nobody really died that match so I didn't feel too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SoKoQQ View Post
    Changes mean you don't need to abandon your team and run back to the spawn to preserve your KDR as quickly as you're used to.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Rift Team

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread