+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bliter
  • 1 Post By micshaz

Thread: Please Randomize CQ server invite order

Champion

Default Please Randomize CQ server invite order

This may sound like a trivial thing to do, but, with computer speeds and ping times at what they are these days... it's fairly obvious you have a specific invite order for CQ and it benefits the first servers to get the CQ invite more than the last servers to get the invite.

You need to mix up the order so the same servers don't get the invite first EVERY time.

Thanks

Absolutely agree with this - and while they are at it how about randomising the faction you join - you know -30 ppl queue so there are 10 allocated to each faction
    Last edited by betty; 10-17-2012 at 03:38 AM.

In B4 "there are already several discussions...."
    CQ needs a revamp to be sure but with SL right around the corner I don't think there is much that will be done until Trion gets the expansion up and running. Another thing is that the devs have said they would not randomize the CQ queue. For now, I am just happy that on my battlegroup I can get my 20-30 MoC per 30 minute match. Most people seemed to have come to the same acceptance, and don't mind not being on the winning faction. I assume its because like me, they realized that the utter dominance of one faction is good because we have short matches. You get more rewards per day this way versus the 6-8 hour matches that happen when the three factions fight on equal terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    ... and while they are at it how about randomising the faction you join...
    Just to emphasize and clearify...

This is not a "Randomize CQ" post. That has been discussed to death and the devs have already commented on that.

This thread is for ONE issue and only one issue.

I'd like them to randomize the SERVER invite order so the same servers aren't ALWAYS invited before the other servers. Or better yet, rotate through so each server gets first invites every 8th or 10th CQ (or how ever many servers there are in the battlegroups these days.)

Please keep the discussion on topic. If you want to discuss Randomizing CQ, pick one of the other dozen or so threads that have already discussed that.

Thanks
    Last edited by Bhrawn; 10-17-2012 at 07:51 AM.

Totally agree, entry needs to be made random and servers. As it is now all click like mad trying to get into the winning team then a few will que for others. Once timer starts people will join any faction just to get the favor / ISS they can quickly.

Please let people randomly join factions so we can again see fighting and challenges in Conquest

Funny how some servers have ALOT more players in conquest while some are left in Que :/ Be fair and randomize it all
    Last edited by Kulta; 10-17-2012 at 07:52 AM.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhrawn View Post

This is not a "Randomize CQ" post. That has been discussed to death and the devs have already commented on that.

I'd like them to randomize the SERVER invite order so the same servers aren't ALWAYS invited before the other servers. Or better yet, rotate through so each server gets first invites every 8th or 10th CQ (or how ever many servers there are in the battlegroups these days.)

Please keep the discussion on topic. If you want to discuss Randomizing CQ, pick one of the other dozen or so threads that have already discussed that.

Thanks
    I had my coffee and with your direct explanation of what you had already said clearly I see I had misinterpreted the op. Don't mind me, I'll shutup now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

So this is how it works? It's really, *really* stupid then O.o I was wondering why on Icewatch the join buttons appear after so many seconds after the actual CQ starts... add my +1 to this request then

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Bhrawn View Post

Thanks
    If that is the only source of the difficulty they need to fix it. As was pointed out in another post, they prolly won't until after expac.

Ergo, the only real solution to this issue is to equalize matters. Since the clear policy is that exploits used by enough people will not result in penalty or withdrawal of 'earnings' there is only one option:

everyone who joins a CQ match from now on is immediately awarded lvl50, full top lvl gear, and 150k Favor to carry forward.

I think random Qs for Conquest would be a good idea too.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

this would be a start

i'd still argue that it needs to be taken down and completely redone though.

Telaran

This is getting rediculous, 4th CQ in a row just sitting in queue. I guess Greenscale is on the bottom of the list.

+ Reply to Thread