Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Love PVP but what's with the WAY overpowered WAR's

Soulwalker

Default Love PVP but what's with the WAY overpowered WAR's

Is there anything in the works to Nurf Wars?
    Not sure if ill keep playing... Gets frustrating...NO other class can match the Damage a war can do... why even bother with any other class. Wars have all the HP...ALL the Armor...and do ALL the Damage. They really need nothing other than the occasional heal.
    Hoping Rift fixes the issue, not sure how long i will wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsum View Post
    Is there anything in the works
    I hear there will be a fairly minor update a few days from now that might fix a few things.
    ~Quiescent

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsum View Post
    Is there anything in the works to Nurf Wars?
    Not sure if ill keep playing... Gets frustrating...NO other class can match the Damage a war can do... why even bother with any other class. Wars have all the HP...ALL the Armor...and do ALL the Damage. They really need nothing other than the occasional heal.
    Hoping Rift fixes the issue, not sure how long i will wait.
    Storm Legion will change everything. Balance is going to be completely changed.

THE WARRIORS ARE ONE SHOTTING PEOPLES!!!!!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I hear there will be a fairly minor update a few days from now that might fix a few things.
    Yeah, it makes warriors even more crazy OP.

Do warriors have a raw leap that doesn't require a target? I saw the most whack thing yesterday. Maybe I was just lagging but I wish I had it on video. A warrior damn near out of my MM's range lunged through the air, which brought him to about 20m, then he blinked right to my face.

Am I unaware of an ability, lagging, or did I really witness a warrior close almost a 40m gap in 2 gcds? I feel like it was lag, and his 'midway' leap was legit, but to my screen I would look like I was farther than I really am to everyone else. Just double took it big time...I was speechless lol. FWIW, it looked like he bullrushed an invisible man. Was prolly lag :/
    Last edited by Violacea; 10-14-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Do warriors have a raw leap that doesn't require a target? I saw the most whack thing yesterday. Maybe I was just lagging but I wish I had it on video. A warrior damn near out of my MM's range lunged through the air, which brought him to about 20m, then he blinked right to my face.

Am I unaware of an ability, lagging, or did I really witness a warrior close almost a 40m gap in 2 gcds? I feel like it was lag, and his 'midway' leap was legit, but to my screen I would look like I was farther than I really am to everyone else. Just double took it big time...I was speechless lol.
    PVP PA tree gives us a leap that u dont need a target to use

Quote Originally Posted by Sariina View Post
    Yeah, it makes warriors even more crazy OP.
    .. Well, yeah, that's what it's looking like apparently.

But, hey! Static Shot doesn't break on damage anymore
    ~Quiescent

Am I unaware of an ability, lagging, or did I really witness a warrior close almost a 40m gap in 2 gcds? I feel like it was lag, and his 'midway' leap was legit, but to my screen I would look like I was farther than I really am to everyone else. Just double took it big time...I was speechless lol. FWIW, it looked like he bullrushed an invisible man. Was prolly lag :/
    Na that's real, it's called Thunderous Leap.

Ascendant

Thunderous Leap. 45s cooldown, 20m range and does minor damage/interrupt where you land. In PA PvP tree. Targeted on the ground la Shadow Warp.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Warriors r stupid right now, i think the main reason is all the macros, they need ZERO skill to play a warrior, with 3 buttons they can use a ton of skills and all the procs in 1 GCD.

Most games warriors r good, but u need a bit of skill to play them, and you need a TON of keybindings just to use the main skills and main procs, making it hard for someone to master the class, now in thsi game, wars have most dmg mitigation, most damage and most everything, and its the easiest class to play, at least remove all those macros.

Please trion, try involving some skills in pvp in this game, dont give the clickers tools to rule pvp...
    Last edited by Rodrover; 10-14-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrover View Post
    Warriors r stupid right now, i think the main reason is all the macros, they need ZERO skill to play a warrior, with 3 buttons they can use a ton of skills and all the procs in 1 GCD.

Most games warriors r good, but u need a bit of skill to play them, and you need a TON of keybindings just to use the main skills and main procs, making it hard for someone to master the class, now in thsi game, wars have most dmg mitigation, most damage and most everything, and its the easiest class to play, at least remove all those macros.

Please trion, try involving some skills in pvp in this game, dont give the clickers tools to rule pvp...
    LOL wow, someone has obviously never played a warrior. Yes we are op right now in pvp, but it has nothing to do with macros... most specs in this game are pretty easy to play. And only bad warriors use only 3 buttons
    Last edited by GunnyWood; 10-14-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyWood View Post
    PVP PA tree gives us a leap that u dont need a target to use
    Well hot diggity damn. I never want to hear a warrior cry about range players again. Was one helluva play that warrior made.

ps. surprised I haven't noticed a warrior use it in such a blunt fashion before. Always felt like their charges had a target >.<
    Last edited by Violacea; 10-14-2012 at 04:05 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Well hot diggity damn. I never want to hear a warrior cry about range players again. Was one helluva play that warrior made.

ps. surprised I haven't noticed a warrior use it in such a blunt fashion before. Always felt like their charges had a target >.<
    The majority don't even know it exists, likewise with Guard.

I've been leveling and playing a Warrior lately (largely in PvP, as is my style) and I have zero problems with ranged whatsoever as long as I'm not an idiot and just run at them in a straight line with no LOS when they start with the ranged advantage.

It's a crazily good ability, but it does have a travel time so you can see it coming if you know to anticipate it (you can also be CC'd mid jump).
    Last edited by Raen Ryong; 10-14-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Makes me glad when I stop a warrior mid charge/jump. Can't count how many times my Re-Treat has been crapped on by a warrior hitting their button right after I hit mine.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast