+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Timer On Next Conquest

Default Timer On Next Conquest

Has any one else had this bug, when looking for Conquest it stated that the next one is over an hour (because its been won but the focus and end boss are still up), and then gone of and done something say for 30 minutes and when checking on the countdown find its already started.

I played Conquest pretty much since it came out although not all the time but had this happen a few time. has anyone else had this or do they ever reduce the times between Conquest ending and re starting?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Allen View Post
    Has any one else had this bug, when looking for Conquest it stated that the next one is over an hour (because its been won but the focus and end boss are still up), and then gone of and done something say for 30 minutes and when checking on the countdown find its already started.

I played Conquest pretty much since it came out although not all the time but had this happen a few time. has anyone else had this or do they ever reduce the times between Conquest ending and re starting?
    Last Friday, I thought there were back to back CQs. I looked, saw it was active, but I was tied up and didn't join. When I was free it said the CQ was over so I went and got some stuff to run WFs, checked again because I wanted to plan on when to stop my WF queue and it said WF was active. This was all within 10-20 minutes. At the time I just assumed it was because the CQs were down to 30 minutes.

Maybe its the same thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

+ Reply to Thread