+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Award SoC for pvp kills in CQ

Default Award SoC for pvp kills in CQ

The way CQ is working out at this point in time is fine with me, matches end in short order and I get my 25 marks. The only thing I would do differently is increase the killing some. Perhaps Trion could throw us a bone here and grant an SoC for each PvP kill. Thats a small change that can be done to see if it helps increase the killing and if it turns out it didn't work or turned CQ back in to a farm fest, simply remove that award. In 3-4 weeks these CQ items will be outdated so why not increase the avenues to the gear? Right now, we are finishing CQ with 100-200 kills , that's 2-4 extra MoC with this award system I am suggesting. Not much but better than nothing.

My question to the folks still playing CQ is do you care? We could just get the MoC for the match and go do other stuff. Do you want to PvP for a few extra marks or should we leave it as it is and just burn through matches in 20-25 minutes?

At the end of the day CQ is just not my thing. It's very open with broken objectives. Many people doing their own thing or mindlessly zerging. It's hard to organize anyone to do anything. I just end up getting frusterated and quitting.

But hey that's just me. I think i will always favor warfronts just because it has more of a competitive feel and easier to work together with a small group of people other then hundreds. CQ will never been enough to keep my attention just because its either zerg with idiots, get ***** solo or afk for hours. There is really nothing they can do to fix that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post
    At the end of the day CQ is just not my thing. It's very open with broken objectives. Many people doing their own thing or mindlessly zerging. It's hard to organize anyone to do anything. I just end up getting frusterated and quitting.

But hey that's just me. I think i will always favor warfronts just because it has more of a competitive feel and easier to work together with a small group of people other then hundreds. CQ will never been enough to keep my attention just because its either zerg with idiots, get ***** solo or afk for hours. There is really nothing they can do to fix that for me.
    Thanks for the input, just trying to get a feel for whats on everyones mind.

I totally agree with your assesment its open and broken, thats one of the reasons I worded my op as a way to test versus saying "it must be". The last thing I want is to go back to 6-8 hour matches while 40 people kill their way to 5000 kills. I joined NF this morning, first person on the team, we got 12 people total for our team. Having Oath kill us 416 times to finish a match doesnt sound fun either so there is a lot of caution on my part with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Thanks for the input, just trying to get a feel for whats on everyones mind.

I totally agree with your assesment its open and broken, thats one of the reasons I worded my op as a way to test versus saying "it must be". The last thing I want is to go back to 6-8 hour matches while 40 people kill their way to 5000 kills. I joined NF this morning, first person on the team, we got 12 people total for our team. Having Oath kill us 416 times to finish a match doesnt sound fun either so there is a lot of caution on my part with this one.
    Most ppl probably have what they want out if cq and are only joining for upkeep of buffs, favor and prestige. It us getting shorter, because everyone is going oath, nd hardly shows up and us out numbered. Until there is s fun reason to play, this is what it has become...

+ Reply to Thread