Closed Thread

Thread: twinks

Default twinks

everyone thats whining about twinking just ****.you know how you beat twinks?MAKE A TWINKbring back xp lock trion pls

Please just use the search function and read the seven thousand threads on the topic before flying in and making a one-line, expletive-filled, non-constructive post on the subject.

Signed,

An XP lock player who hates it when people like you make the rest of us look bad
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Dem lvl 50 twinks who don't buy the expansion. Too bad the new bracket will start at 50 though.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by olbert View Post
    everyone thats whining about twinking just ****.you know how you beat twinks?MAKE A TWINKbring back xp lock trion pls
    Twinks failed miserably and essentially ruined the game. Stop asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sariina View Post
    This. I'm so glad they're gone!

God, this crap again? Why don't you stop kicking a dead fish around and campaign for something that we all want in the PvP community, like a competitive PvP system.

Did someone bring up dead fish?
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Yep cause PVP is soooooooo much better now...

Hello there.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Who cares about twinking? Seriously, grow some nuts level up and PvP with the big boys instead of killing 13 year olds who think their level 36 warrior is super cool.

That being said 50 PvP isn't much better hurhur.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by DrymChaser View Post
    Yep cause PVP is soooooooo much better now...
    It is, because I'm done my trinket on my toons that matter and now just have to jump in to keep my CP from decaying too much. R50 weapons, Trinket, and 6% boost thanks to CP = PVP awesome sauce.
    Last edited by Sariina; 10-09-2012 at 10:57 AM.

I don't see how twinks ruined it. I thought everyone liked getting oneshotted, saves them all the trouble of actually fighting. Zap, dead, respawn, zap, dead, respawn, zap, dead....

New players get the biggest kick out of dying to people they have no chance of killing, it gives them a sense of accomplishment and keeps them interested in coming back to the game. All that time spent respawning, those noobs are thinking, this is the greatest game evar!!!1!

Trion heard the crys of a million end game pvp post 50 players and nerfed twinks for you. now pvp is fixed and more fun! congrats!!!
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread