+ Reply to Thread

Thread: broken timers

Default broken timers

so how do these broken timers work again? my 50 was in queue for 48 min fora port scion when the "average" wait was 7 mins

Now I Know Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

I would guess it would have to be the average wait time of how long it took it the LAST time to pop. There is no way a computer can be psychic and tell you how long it will take the next one to pop.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Champion of Telara

Its an average, my guess would be it calculates a time based on the previous X number of players wait time for that warfront. Probably something like 50 players so it will be skewed, particularly at quiet times.

If its not the daily Scion takes a long time anyway because it tends to need more people to trigger it.

A grand example of how using raw numbers and statistics can manipulate people to believe things.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    I would guess it would have to be the average wait time of how long it took it the LAST time to pop. There is no way a computer can be psychic and tell you how long it will take the next one to pop.
    It sure can keep updating the time by including with the current queue time.

Even better, it could show exactly how many people are currently in a match and how many are in queue.

I'm an altoholic: Thirteen 60 clerics, eleven 60 rogues, eleven 60 warriors, five 60 mages, etc...

+ Reply to Thread