+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Library of Runemaster Question.

Soulwalker

Default Library of Runemaster Question.

This is the situation that just occurred and I do not understand why or how it was even possible. In the match defiants held the lead by over a hundred most of the game but at the end we ended up grabbing five runs and moved into the 900 point range. The other guardian team had 1 rune they had just picked up. We held those five till end of match and I personally killed the one carrier they had two times they pickled it up. They won match without holding a rune at end and we had 5. The match ends and says somehow without holding a rune and with a almost 150 point deficit beat us. I am a math and statistics student studying probabilities and variable and I do not see how the win was even remotely possible. They would have had to kill our team about 10 times over to accumulate that many points in under 1 minute without having a rune in possession. Also the timer on res is a huge factor in getting back into the game like that and considering 5 members of my team held runes I have estimated that its impossible. So can anyone else take a stab at this failed mathematical anomaly.

Human error.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Cool story but where is the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Human error.
    QFT

check your data never rely on memory alone if you're going to argue mathematics.

Most memory = interpolation.
    ~~ Euthan ~~

Soulwalker

Human error.
    Maybe on your part. In relation its like winning codex with one base and it was not Codex that was capped. An awkward impossibility but certainly not improbable.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Euthan View Post
    QFT

check your data never rely on memory alone if you're going to argue mathematics.

Recorded on video score went from 827 to 1000 in less than 1 sec, a complete 173 flip of points.

It surprises me you have indisputable evidence but are only telling us you do, not actually showing it.

And you are looking way into this mathematical approach. Re-read your posts. You just said something that is impossible has probability to happen.
    Last edited by Violacea; 10-07-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Euthan View Post
    QFT

In the mathematical field of numerical analysis, interpolation is a method of constructing new data points within the range of a discrete set of known data points.

Defiant
    5 Runes held for 47 seconds. No one holding five died in last 45 secs.
    Gaurdian
    1 rune held intermittently for approximately 5 to 15 seconds a period before being killed.
    in the last forty five seconds of match guardian total moved from 809 to instantly 1000.
    Defiant team moved from 900 at a rate of 15 points every five to six seconds. ending score was 1000 to 998.
    So redefining the facts show that there is no way in hell another team was able to score that many without maintaining control over runes or by killing that many players. Question is how is it possible?

Above Data: extracted directly from the memory area of the brain.

There are two possibilities

1. Your memory serves you wrong and it didn't go down how you are writing it did.

2. You were simply in the twilight zone and the mechanics just went haywire for a few moments, threw around some random data, and just shot up to insta win mode and defied the mechanics that probably thousands of people experience 24/7 in library since its inception.

Certainly, from a logical stand point, you can see how an outsider would probably end up faulting memory unless they saw a video of it. A simple screenshot would have been proof. If what you say really happened, the entire WF would have probably been loaded with /wfs and /shouts of wtf????. In a 10+ v 10+ game you wouldn't be the only one to notice something so bluntly bizarre.
    Last edited by Violacea; 10-07-2012 at 03:26 PM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

it's almost like being in the twilight zone.. isn't it.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

I never had an avatar till now, you inspire me.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

coy
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Master Gara View Post
    This is the situation that just occurred and I do not understand why or how it was even possible. In the match defiants held the lead by over a hundred most of the game but at the end we ended up grabbing five runs and moved into the 900 point range. The other guardian team had 1 rune they had just picked up. We held those five till end of match and I personally killed the one carrier they had two times they pickled it up. They won match without holding a rune at end and we had 5. The match ends and says somehow without holding a rune and with a almost 150 point deficit beat us. I am a math and statistics student studying probabilities and variable and I do not see how the win was even remotely possible. They would have had to kill our team about 10 times over to accumulate that many points in under 1 minute without having a rune in possession. Also the timer on res is a huge factor in getting back into the game like that and considering 5 members of my team held runes I have estimated that its impossible. So can anyone else take a stab at this failed mathematical anomaly.
    Maybe you where a mercenary and didn't notice. This would explain the mathematical anomaly.

Trion made you lose on purpose, it is the will of the gods.

Sword of Telara

post the video or it never happened

I never had an avatar till now, you inspire me.
    Your sig made up for it. That thing's like Hypnotoad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast