+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which shard for pvp now?

Soulwalker

Default Which shard for pvp now?

Hi, I just came back to Rift today after a very long time. I mostly just did warfronts and pvp dailies the last time I played. The shards have changed a great deal again since the last break I took. I couldn't really find any info on what shard has the most pvp action. I did read that a lot of players have moved over to the pve shards.

I transfered some of my low lvl toons to the last pvp shards and they were completely dead. Literally, I was the only one around at all on most of the shards. The ones I did find a few other people on had no warfront pops at all with no average wait time. I don't want to transfer my 50s and have them stuck for 7 days on a dead shard. Anyone suggest a good shard to move to so I can at least get warfronts to see if I even want to sub again?

Thanks for any help.

I imagine if you had to choose one Seastone might be the best left option. I can't imagine Briar is doing much better and I never kept tabs on the third.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Sitol View Post
    Anyone suggest a good shard to move to so I can at least get warfronts to see if I even want to sub again?

Thanks for any help.
    You should try Deepwood or Faeblight. They are even on different battlegroups and those servers seem to the most geared pvpers as well as being populated.

Wolfsbane or Laethys, easily. Both have sizeable PvP populations. If you insist on being on a pvp server, Briarcliff (dead) or Seastone (less dead, but still dead compared to the medium servers)

Soulwalker

Default Don't wait for trion let's fix this ourselves

If we wait til trion helps us it will be long after patch.... If ever. My idea is simply this. To save pvp shards lets all agree to combine populations on the other pvp shards and move to seastone. Transferring is free so nothing stopping this from working . We could have a high pop pvp shard overnight if we all in pvp shards did this. Well that's my 2 cents. It is crazy it took 3 hours to log into a warfront today , help me help yourselves and all flood onto seastone.��
    Last edited by nightcrawller; 10-03-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Seawood or Deepstone

Soulwalker

No all go to seastone. If this is gonna work we have to be united. I say seastone because it is the oldest and largest pvp shard.

well seastone is still a reliable pvp shard

montagee from sky legend here

expect vids soon

+ Reply to Thread