+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Plat Achievements from corpse loot

Rift Disciple

Default Plat Achievements from corpse loot

How many years do you expect your player base to play your game to get the following achievements?

Kills to Pay the Bills (1000 plat)
    Plat Money Chaos (10000 plat)

Seeing that Getting Paid (500 plat) was first discovered 6/2012. Maybe Plat Money Chaos will be discovered in 2052?

Plane Touched

In my opinion it won't get that long.
    PVP reward have been and will be increased to don't be too far of pve reward which augment with each new stuff

In all honesty, I would assume an MMO would hope to run anywhere from 5 - 10+ years. If things go well for them. Nothing is promised about achievements though and hence nothing attached to most of them, just there to say you did them.

From your reasoning though it really wouldn't take long to get it. If you consider when the 500 plat one was first disco'd, then consider how terribly low coin drop was from bodies for so long. Then if you also consider that coin drop from bodies will probably increase somewhat at level 60. Seems like people could be hitting 10000 plat in 2013 - 2014 if they really tried. Geez, I can't imagine how much plat I'd have actually collected if I had looted every single body on the ground in a WF, every time. What will really smash these plat achievements is when they make WF bodies just auto loot/divide/round robin to the team and kill the middle man of clicking the body.....Or at least make them single click corpses like NPC and not dismount us .
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

More like sometimes we don't get the chance to loot everything. WTB auto coin gain per kill or autoloot everything when the round ends.
    Last edited by Adastra; 10-02-2012 at 04:52 AM.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Adastra View Post
    More like sometimes we don't get the chance to loot everything. WTB auto coin gain per kill or autoloot everything when the round ends.
    This would be awesome but if they cannot do this or choose not to, at least allow us to continue moving after a warfront has ended so we can finish looting.

RiftScene.com - The Only RiftNerd Fansite You Need

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by misticalx View Post
    This would be awesome but if they cannot do this or choose not to, at least allow us to continue moving after a warfront has ended so we can finish looting.
    The only time I was allowed to keep moving after a warfront ended was when I dinged a PA level/prestige rank at the same time.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Warfront PvP loot really should be automatic, especially since it's just coin now.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Warfront PvP loot really should be automatic, especially since it's just coin now.
    I still see the occasional Fluffy, I'm never going to win that thing, much less on the character that I want it on.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

I still see the occasional Fluffy, I'm never going to win that thing, much less on the character that I want it on.
    200k kills before i got fluffy, i hate people who don't even pvp that have it :/

Ascendant

Seen it drop once and I was lucky enough to win the roll, so rare!

I just assumed the plat achievements were a mistake in judgment on their part on how fast coin is accumulated during pvp since it will take an eternity to finish them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    Seen it drop once and I was lucky enough to win the roll, so rare!

I just assumed the plat achievements were a mistake in judgment on their part on how fast coin is accumulated during pvp since it will take an eternity to finish them.
    I was lucky to have won Fluffy August of last year after a few rare drops, I rarely saw it drop after that and back then all I did was PVP. I saw it drop 3 times last month while gearing up my Warrior alt.

The plat achievement is not so bad now with the increased coin drop since 1.7. But it still would be better to have it auto looted on kill rather than corpses that you do not always get a chance to loot or the only one looting. This would especially be nice for Conquest kills; when they happen of course and depending on the battlegroup.

RiftScene.com - The Only RiftNerd Fansite You Need

I dont know what you're talking about, i finished mine in march.

Also, after the 10k plat it goes up to 25k then it ends.
    Last edited by Robes; 10-02-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

why is this a problem?

Does Fluffy still drop? I thought 1.9 removed random loot and consumables from PvP drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Topology View Post
    Does Fluffy still drop? I thought 1.9 removed random loot and consumables from PvP drops.
    Saw it drop 3-4 times since Thursday.

Times won: 0

+ Reply to Thread