+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Shibi
  • 1 Post By Credo
  • 1 Post By Asteldian

Thread: Conquest is active in Stillmoor

Default Conquest is active in Stillmoor

But I can't que, because i have given up on queing to anything but Oathsworn.
    Last edited by Rastor; 09-29-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Used to be able to pick any side and at least have a chance.

"Oath zerg in full effect", that makes me want to stay away even more.... is there a shortcut to join a side before the button is visible? I can't seem to get in on my scout at all & i've been joining at the earliest possible time (within second of join button popping).

queue*

10 chars

Are you on faeblight cluster? It's really sad, seems like lately Oath is the only team that even tries to fight zerg on zerg.

No one queues for anything but Oath though, they have the ONLY zerg.

If you don't luck out and be one of the 20, then you sit and wait for Oath to flip 100% of the extractors and tell their guildies. At that time their guildies zone in as NF and DOM and tag the focii then leave.

CQ is dead. It's now just an easy 15-20 marks.
    Last edited by Shibi; 09-29-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Working as intended I am sure... btw is the CQ dev fired yet or at least moved from PvP and put to something he knows like placing rocks and trees on a landscape maybe.
    No but Llamas with hats are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibi View Post
    queue*

10 chars
    Queue *
    Last edited by Robes; 09-29-2012 at 11:40 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by Rsaetan View Post
    Working as intended I am sure... btw is the CQ dev fired yet or at least moved from PvP and put to something he knows like placing rocks and trees on a landscape maybe.
    At the very least the CQ dev should be forced to wear a turtle suit and stand on a busy highway holding a sign that says "Noob"

Quote Originally Posted by Rsaetan View Post
    Now come on, there is no need to be mean to him. I sure he meant well, but unless you actually play the game actively you wouldn't know that CM was actually central to Nightfall. Without that the map itself dictates Nightfall can't exist very well.

Then, with everybody hating Dominion after they were gimped earlier and the shocking terrain they have to deal with there is only Oathsworn to play. After all, the map really favours them with a road to Ravena and the NF home base, a road into the Dominon homelands and an easy path into the eye.

No, our CQ dev is obviously focussed on PvE, he thinks killing NPCs is fun and the reason to play. I hope trion reassign him to develop low level dungeons. That way his skills at PvE will be put to good use.

I also hope that Trion get someone who actually actively plays PvP, seriously plays it and can actually hold his own against an average PvPer to do this.

CM needs to go back to being worthwhile
    The PvE stuff needs to be lessened not increased, minibosses, focii, end boss all gone.
    Rewards for time and effort not trying to capture extractors. Game never ends, come and go as you like, but get rewarded for what you do.
    Acknowledging that CQ should be the zerg vs zerg battleground
    Random queueing
    Last edited by Shibi; 09-30-2012 at 01:00 AM.

WTB PvP MMO players not carrot chasers
    Even free cost too much now

General of Telara

Odd. On EU servers NF is and always has been the zerg, problem is Dom are so small and Oath so spread that zerging over and killing 5 people at a time is really dull and very slow going, NF still bravely keep the mentality of prolonging the game as much as possible by keeping Oath extractors down and attempting to do the 5k kills, but it's so slow to do that these days it would be far better to just let Oaths win asap so that at least then people gather up and kills can be done

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    WTB PvP MMO players not carrot chasers
    All those people are over here.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Well now there are less and less people joining Oath on the EU wargroup and it turns out that NF is the faction you want to join if you want FAVOR + WIN.
    All in one, everyone queues for NF now, those who want challenge queue for Dom still.

Ascendant

Conquest can definitely use more changes. I had one Conquest yesterday where the 3 factions happened to meet up north of the Eye (at Dark Passage or whatever it's called). We literally had a 3 way battle for like 20 minutes at least, and whichever faction managed to cap the extractor tried to build up turrets on it for added firepower. It was kinda amusing to say the least. If people say that is fun, then perhaps Conquest really should have been more of a King of the Hill or some kind of castle/territory siege.

I'm not going to repost my suggestions for the current Conquest for the 5th+ time, but I can see other variations of Conquest out there.

Conquest: King of the Hill - 3 teams fight for control of the "hill", perhaps this can be an extractor with upgradable turrets to help the capturing team against the odds or some kind of defensive/offensive buff. Game ends when either a certain kill count is attained while being the "king of the hill", or via time limit/score limit.

Conquest: Siege - 3 teams fight each other to destroy the enemy bases while keeping their own base up. Out in the field will be resources (collectible objects or even extractors) that serve as cash or funds for your team. The team funds would be used for defensive structures and/or team wide buffs, similar to teching up in a RTS. Each player will also have their own separate funds for individual upgrades, customization. Destruction of a base causes that team to be removed from the current match. Game ends when 1 team is left remaining (base still standing). To prevent prolonged games, higher tier tech upgrades and such can lockout other teams from researching them, thus putting an emphasis on having a high cash flow.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Default Developers

Was in two Conquests earleir today where Nitefall had a full 20 person raid ( by headcount before some force respawned me). DO had anywhere from 2 to 7 people.

It's just isn't possible to do anything liek that... 1/2 the Dom people were fishing off in the corner.

The as soon as NF got the 65% .. WHICH HAPPENED BEFORE THE 3 PLANAR MINIS people started logging in to get the fast 170k+ xp and rewards even though they hadn't done a single thing.

At least when rift farming, zone events, or whatnot you have to have some level fo participation.

Make it so people have to have at least 1 kill or something to get the end of CQ reward please.

+ Reply to Thread