Closed Thread

Thread: About arena

Rift Disciple

Default About arena

I hope people who say they dont want another WoW realize rift is a differnt game they can make arena different if they did add it in I doubt they would make it the exact same.... oh yeah and hi
    Last edited by Xayvier; 09-29-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xayvier View Post
    I hope people who say they dont want another WoW realize rift is a differnt game they can make arena different if they did add it in I doubt they would make it the exact same.... oh yeah and hi
    /closed

10chars.

Mei

inb4 lock, but yeah
    Fluent

Hi everyone,

We already have ongoing discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion thread here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...us-arenas.html

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the thread linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread