+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfronts totally screwed up?

Default Warfronts totally screwed up?

I've been gone since first few months after launch, I just renewed my account a couple of days ago. After getting familiar with my class again, I decided to hit up some warfronts. Things are totally bugged in there...

I play on Defiant, yet I'm consistently fighting under the Guardian banner. And as a "Guadian", we just held 3 of the 4 points in Codex the entire match, yet the Defiants still won the match. What's going on?
    Whether the glass is half full or half empty, there is still only half there.

Welcome to the mercenary feature of WFs. This new feature is used to load balance the queues.
    Dunkelmagus - Guardian - Faeblight - Level 25 Guild <DARGAARD KNIGHTS >

Much of the time, I have no idea what team i'm on or who's doing what to whom. But in that Codex match I mentioned above, I paid very close attention so I'd know more about how to post my concerns.

They mixed the queues awhile back, just because you're defiant doesn't mean you'll be on the defiant team, if there's not enough guardians in the queue you'll be put on the guardian side to even things out and vice versa.
    Last edited by Robes; 09-28-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Ascendant

It can get confusing sometimes what side you on, but:

First: There is a big screen msg at beginning that you are merced.
    Second: When you look at your portrait there is this fist indicating you are in pvp mode, when its red: you are Defiant, when its blue you are guardian.

you can also tell from your spawnpoint what faction you are of course.

to that "bug" you certainly thought you were on the other side. happens ...

No, I didn't "think i was on the other side". I'm Defiant, I started that Codex Warfront on the Guardian side of the map, rode up and rolled over the first banner to the Guardian colors. My team, a hodge podge of defiant and guardian races, then proceeded to dominant the map, controlling at all times any three of the four control points right up to and including the end of the match. I was cheering inside at the ease of our victory, but then the Defiants who started on the other end of the map and only ever had one of the control points claimed victory.

Not sure how I could misunderstand that, but I'm open to reasonable speculation.

+ Reply to Thread