+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Change CQ: Effort = Reward

Default Change CQ: Effort = Reward

with peripheral extractors being removed and win %65 CQ has been handed a to NF in a 3 to 4 hr zerg fest i suggest these changes to CQ:
    When a player enters you have a ONE HOUR personal countdown

when the time expires u r booted from CQ
    BUT u r REWARDED with xp/favour/prestige with what u personally have accomplished eg taking extractors, kills etc
    after u r booted u can choose to re-enter for another hour or do smth else
    the advantages of this would be
    1. u know u will get 1 hour window to play CQ u can plan guild stuff, pve, rl stuff and know u will be able to do it in 1 hour whenyour time window ends. u get a reward for the activity u put in for your 1 hour, so AFK at base, leeching would not be rewarded, so u have to get involved
    3. u have the option to rejoin or simply take your rewards and leave but evry single player would know they have 1 hour and it's up to them to be as active as they can for that houir nd u would keep going and not quit as u know u would get a definite reward after your hour was up.

this would be attractive t casual CQ ppl and hardcore CQ ppl.

what does every1 elsethink to my idea?

I think Conquest could use a change or twelve but getting booted out after a hour wouldn't be one of them. I think we can agree though that changes are needed at some point.
    Last edited by Baramos; 09-28-2012 at 02:39 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

ppl could get the choise of staying after the 1 hour or leaving and take their participation reward.

CQs failure to provide any progressive reward makes this a silly idea. Asking people to queue for a faction, then leave because thier window was up, would leave a huge sour taste; knowing you got absolutely nothing for your efforts. Trion seem intent on keeping the rewards for completion, they dont seem to want to move on this one. It has been asked for many times.

I have said it many times how much I hate CQ. There are so many flaws that i got bored of even complaining about it.

The biggest fix I would like to see is remove CQ point rewards from pve content. Making me maintain my CQ is so frustrating. I am hoping that the CQ point reward outside of CQ is only until the SL hits.
    Last edited by syldon; 09-29-2012 at 02:50 AM.

u didnt read what i sed,
    i sed u get a reward of Favour and Prestige and XP based upon what you did for your 1 hour time slot eg your Caps, kills etc
    so if u r active for 1 hour in CQ u have option of leaving with smth

today we played a 5hour CQ that NF just trained centre and coz Trion deleted all exterier extractors it was impossible to win, then when game was over cq crashed and ppl didnt even get foci they had stayed 5 hrs for, this is my last CQ, im done with it too in its current form
    Trion and Gms must be NF toons.

no idea why they changed it when average one was 45misn to 1 hr 20 and there were extractors everywhere
    Last edited by Meliannia; 09-29-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Plane Walker

I'd like CQ's queue to be a random assignment to teams. Having people pick teams has led to a vast majority of wins by one faction(Oathsworn), second place to Dominion and last place to Nightfall. As a result, the queues are long for oath(to getting in is just luck), there are no queues for dominion early on, but it becomes locked late, and you can almost always get into nightfall and get next to nothing for reward.

Randomly assign teams when people queue, have balanced matches and perhaps CQ might even become enjoyable.

Thx.
    Last edited by Jebasiz; 09-29-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Ascendant

If you change PVP from Queue = Reward to Effort = Reward then all the PVP players will quit . . . oh wait?

+ Reply to Thread