+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bliter
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: How about the CQ weekly quest being turned in to a daily?

Default How about the CQ weekly quest being turned in to a daily?

I have been thinking of ways to keep people who can't stay in CQ for a full 3-6 hour match interested in at least playing for an hour or two. One way we could do that is to have the weekly CQ turned in to a daily. There would be some changes needed to the quest I think, to keep the majority of people playing after the quest is done, but it might be an easy test to see if we could ease the burden of a 4+ hour match.

The changes to the quest would be increase the kill and cap requirements and set the MoC reward to roughly half of what would be received from tagging all focii. This still leaves plenty of incentive to complete a win, but also rewards the 1-2 hour CQ mercenaries.

Thoughts?

Telaran

Ugg.

Please don't change it to a daily.

I chase incentive rewards, and that would mean that instead of only having to suffer conquest once a week, that I would have to suffer it daily.

Until it gets tuned to my satisfaction, anything that puts me in conquest more often is a bad thing.

Soulwalker

Agree.
    5 MoC/day for 35/week.
    Kill count 150?
    Not sure. Ususally get my seekly done in one run.

Rift Disciple

I think increasing the rewards for the weekly (Mark wise) would be better then making it a daily :/ especially since as cq is now its too.. horrible.. feels like a joke or crap if your not on the farm team or on the extractor hunting team. and even then on the extractor team you feel like its a never revolving door. best way to do this take it to 3 extractors the team that can control 2/3 wins this will bring about more systematic pvp to gain control over the extractor but make defending the extractors more important by far. also add in random team generation so one team isnt super huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Draksys View Post
    Agree.
    5 MoC/day for 35/week.
    Kill count 150?
    Not sure. Ususally get my seekly done in one run.
    That's where Trion can play with the numbers for kills and rewards. Say 500 kills so it forces an hour or more of play. If people just start farming kills again, kick the number of kills up to keep the average players daily MoC accumulation at about 20-30/day.

I've completed the weekly like, 4 times total. I go to conquest like I'm going to the bad side of town to pickup that late night bag. I want to get what I need (that cq power) and get the heck out of there.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I've completed the weekly like, 4 times total. I go to conquest like I'm going to the bad side of town to pickup that late night bag. I want to get what I need (that cq power) and get the heck out of there.
    Move to California, we go to stores, I mean medical dispensaries, for that. Did you ever see the movie "From Dusk til Dawn"? The scene where Cheech was in front of the bar, calling people in, "we got hot *****, cold *****...snapping *****..." Well, on any Saturday morning you can go to Venice Beach and they have people hocking herbal relief like that.

+ Reply to Thread