+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Have all big name Guardian PVPers left the game already?

Default Have all big name Guardian PVPers left the game already?

Havn't seen big name Guardian PVPer in WF for a while (Quiescent, Wildbill etc.) Has The Fallen Sons disbanded already?
    I am at Seastone by the way.

Mei

Big name Guardian PvPers?
    Fluent

They've been on faeblight a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyessa View Post
    Havn't seen big name Guardian PVPer in WF for a while (Quiescent, Wildbill etc.) Has The Fallen Sons disbanded already?
    PvP seems to be kaput at the moment. Revivals may occur when SL drops or if GW2 does something to drive people who are on the fence back to Rift.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    They've been on faeblight a while.
    But WF is cross shard right? I havn't seen a single one of them in WF for a while.

2 different clusters - faeblight is not in the same one as seastone.

Here's what I know. Assume a few/lot/most went to GW2. I have no way of telling exact numbers because I'm not in any of these guilds but one.

Defiant:
    MMAC - some went to laethys (wolf cluster), some went to deepwood (seastone cluster), some went to other guilds, some just broke off and went their own way.
    Vinco - most that I see just broke off, no idea if they went anywhere in particular which basically means wolfsbane cluster. Probably still mostly on seastone.
    The Illuminati/Sky Legend - Still on seastone as far as I know.
    Realm Guardians - Transferred to Greybriar. Same cluster.

Guardian:
    TFS - a couple are still on seastone, like nerd. Most went to faeblight (wolf cluster.
    Occupy Meridian/RNG/No Promises/Thug Life (basically same guild, different leaders sometimes)- a lot seem to have left for other shards, still around.
    Provocation - Transferred to wolfsbane.
    xMayheMx - transferred to laethys and renamed Battleworn (wolf cluster)
    Wipe - still on seastone, but is mostly a PvE guild. A bit of trouble filling raids (or so I'm told), might transfer soon.

I been playing a few hours a day last several days at random times on Faeblight.

HAVEN'T SEEN THE BIG NAMES
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-24-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

All I know is, PvPing at random times on Faeblight cluster, it seems to be full of derps to a degree that I never thought was possible.

That or I've just forgotten how terrible most of the people are.

Really seems some of the spirit died with GW2.

Here's what I know. Assume a few/lot/most went to GW2. I have no way of telling exact numbers because I'm not in any of these guilds but one.

Defiant:
    MMAC - some went to laethys (wolf cluster), some went to deepwood (seastone cluster), some went to other guilds, some just broke off and went their own way.
    Vinco - most that I see just broke off, no idea if they went anywhere in particular which basically means wolfsbane cluster. Probably still mostly on seastone.
    The Illuminati/Sky Legend - Still on seastone as far as I know.
    Realm Guardians - Transferred to Greybriar. Same cluster.

Guardian:
    TFS - a couple are still on seastone, like nerd. Most went to faeblight (wolf cluster.
    Occupy Meridian/RNG/No Promises/Thug Life (basically same guild, different leaders sometimes)- a lot seem to have left for other shards, still around.
    Provocation - Transferred to wolfsbane.
    xMayheMx - transferred to laethys and renamed Battleworn (wolf cluster)
    Wipe - still on seastone, but is mostly a PvE guild. A bit of trouble filling raids (or so I'm told), might transfer soon.
    Woa! Are you a paparazzi or something? You know so much! Thanks!

Soulwalker

Defiant:
    Vinco member. A lot of us quit/are quitting. Some went to GW2, prob won't return. Me and my bro may go too depending on SL changes. Same with a lot of our guildes.
    Last edited by PoisonCreeper; 09-25-2012 at 06:43 AM.
    Knowledge Is Power

a lot of our core members in battleworn are online we just pvp at all odd hours, and some of our officers are undergoing some IRL stuff but for the most part we are all around, just a bit busier than we used to be, though atm I have been trying to poach a lot of those scattered pvpers from seastone into the guild :3 mwehehehe

might not be great but we love our pvp ~!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyessa View Post
    I'm still here, I just haven't been online for a month or so now. Wildbill's in GW2, with most of TFS, but there's still a few here and there.

I know some of them are returning with SL, though.
    Last edited by Zaros; 09-26-2012 at 04:25 AM.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I'm still here, I just haven't been online for a month or so now. Wildbill's in GW2, with most of TFS, but there's still a few here and there.

I know some of them are returning with SL, though.
    Ahh I see. Recently, we Defiant win most of the match in WF (Seastone cluster). We are like happy rat when the cat is not around.

Plane Touched

Fallen Sons are definitely around....but you'll see far fewer of us, sadly. I'm hoping that people will come back for the expansion!
    Lyrria - Deepwood
    <Godlike Awesomeness>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast