+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Have all big name Guardian PVPers left the game already?

  1. #1
    Plane Touched Shyessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    270

    Default Have all big name Guardian PVPers left the game already?

    Havn't seen big name Guardian PVPer in WF for a while (Quiescent, Wildbill etc.) Has The Fallen Sons disbanded already?
    I am at Seastone by the way.

  2. #2
    Mei
    Mei is offline
    Ascendant Mei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    Big name Guardian PvPers?
    Fluent

  3. #3
    Ascendant Valnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    They've been on faeblight a while.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Kyera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shyessa View Post
    Havn't seen big name Guardian PVPer in WF for a while (Quiescent, Wildbill etc.) Has The Fallen Sons disbanded already?
    I am at Seastone by the way.
    PvP seems to be kaput at the moment. Revivals may occur when SL drops or if GW2 does something to drive people who are on the fence back to Rift.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

  5. #5
    Plane Touched Shyessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    They've been on faeblight a while.
    But WF is cross shard right? I havn't seen a single one of them in WF for a while.

  6. #6
    Champion of Telara Hikos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    2 different clusters - faeblight is not in the same one as seastone.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Valnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    Here's what I know. Assume a few/lot/most went to GW2. I have no way of telling exact numbers because I'm not in any of these guilds but one.

    Defiant:
    MMAC - some went to laethys (wolf cluster), some went to deepwood (seastone cluster), some went to other guilds, some just broke off and went their own way.
    Vinco - most that I see just broke off, no idea if they went anywhere in particular which basically means wolfsbane cluster. Probably still mostly on seastone.
    The Illuminati/Sky Legend - Still on seastone as far as I know.
    Realm Guardians - Transferred to Greybriar. Same cluster.

    Guardian:
    TFS - a couple are still on seastone, like nerd. Most went to faeblight (wolf cluster.
    Occupy Meridian/RNG/No Promises/Thug Life (basically same guild, different leaders sometimes)- a lot seem to have left for other shards, still around.
    Provocation - Transferred to wolfsbane.
    xMayheMx - transferred to laethys and renamed Battleworn (wolf cluster)
    Wipe - still on seastone, but is mostly a PvE guild. A bit of trouble filling raids (or so I'm told), might transfer soon.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    I been playing a few hours a day last several days at random times on Faeblight.

    HAVEN'T SEEN THE BIG NAMES
    Last edited by Violacea; 09-24-2012 at 07:07 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  9. #9
    Ascendant Ajax1114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    All I know is, PvPing at random times on Faeblight cluster, it seems to be full of derps to a degree that I never thought was possible.

    That or I've just forgotten how terrible most of the people are.

    Really seems some of the spirit died with GW2.

  10. #10
    Plane Touched Shyessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Here's what I know. Assume a few/lot/most went to GW2. I have no way of telling exact numbers because I'm not in any of these guilds but one.

    Defiant:
    MMAC - some went to laethys (wolf cluster), some went to deepwood (seastone cluster), some went to other guilds, some just broke off and went their own way.
    Vinco - most that I see just broke off, no idea if they went anywhere in particular which basically means wolfsbane cluster. Probably still mostly on seastone.
    The Illuminati/Sky Legend - Still on seastone as far as I know.
    Realm Guardians - Transferred to Greybriar. Same cluster.

    Guardian:
    TFS - a couple are still on seastone, like nerd. Most went to faeblight (wolf cluster.
    Occupy Meridian/RNG/No Promises/Thug Life (basically same guild, different leaders sometimes)- a lot seem to have left for other shards, still around.
    Provocation - Transferred to wolfsbane.
    xMayheMx - transferred to laethys and renamed Battleworn (wolf cluster)
    Wipe - still on seastone, but is mostly a PvE guild. A bit of trouble filling raids (or so I'm told), might transfer soon.
    Woa! Are you a paparazzi or something? You know so much! Thanks!

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post

    Defiant:
    Vinco - most that I see just broke off, no idea if they went anywhere in particular which basically means wolfsbane cluster. Probably still mostly on seastone.
    Vinco member. A lot of us quit/are quitting. Some went to GW2, prob won't return. Me and my bro may go too depending on SL changes. Same with a lot of our guildes.
    Last edited by PoisonCreeper; 09-25-2012 at 06:43 AM.
    Knowledge Is Power

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple 1Benevolent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    a lot of our core members in battleworn are online we just pvp at all odd hours, and some of our officers are undergoing some IRL stuff but for the most part we are all around, just a bit busier than we used to be, though atm I have been trying to poach a lot of those scattered pvpers from seastone into the guild :3 mwehehehe


    might not be great but we love our pvp ~!

  13. #13
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shyessa View Post
    Havn't seen big name Guardian PVPer in WF for a while (Quiescent, Wildbill etc.) Has The Fallen Sons disbanded already?
    I am at Seastone by the way.
    I'm still here, I just haven't been online for a month or so now. Wildbill's in GW2, with most of TFS, but there's still a few here and there.

    I know some of them are returning with SL, though.
    Last edited by Zaros; 09-26-2012 at 04:25 AM.
    ~Quiescent

  14. #14
    Plane Touched Shyessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I'm still here, I just haven't been online for a month or so now. Wildbill's in GW2, with most of TFS, but there's still a few here and there.

    I know some of them are returning with SL, though.
    Ahh I see. Recently, we Defiant win most of the match in WF (Seastone cluster). We are like happy rat when the cat is not around.

  15. #15
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Fallen Sons are definitely around....but you'll see far fewer of us, sadly. I'm hoping that people will come back for the expansion!
    Lyrria - Deepwood
    <Godlike Awesomeness>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts