+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: Work with us for Arenas

Yup.

It looks like after about 55 pages the thread starts to repeat itself again.GG

No one is forcing anyone to partake. there are not BiS rewards that people will need.
    ALL OF US are aware that resource wise its MOST LIKELY not affordable but anyone claiming other wise is talking about 50% ******** because they dont have access to what kind of money Trion has or doesn't have just the a history of actions.When this thread first started I think there would have been a great turn out for a TDM style wf. Right now no. every month goes by and every month more people move on from a lack of consideration to competitive PvP and PvP balance. Telling people over and over and over and over why YOU feel this game should never have arenas is not needed. Once should suffice Unless you have had some god worthy idea while sitting on your know it all thrown shut up and move along. Class balance is not up to par to be able to have an EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE E SPORT STYLE ARENA SYSTEM. that much is true but supporting the obvious want for competitive PvP by locking out 5v5 premade qs is a pretty good start. and is hardly going to send Trion bankrupt.
    Im on maybe a few hours a day now actually playing. Its old news the same old mess over and over again. CQ, then random wfs. there is no world pvp people are leveling other toons to play in the 50s bracket because of how boring **** is. and they aren't even full geared yet. Im talking some of the best players in the game lol.. thats about how many craps are given at the moment.

@zip
    I understand you couldn't perform as a huntard in season 13 and its very easy to blame the system. Thats what we do as humans blame others for our downfalls.

BLAME BALANCE! ill give you 1k plat if you can show me all 30 key binds you use in arenas. otherwise it was more about YOU and not about balance. And yes Im an avid player of both games so good luck trying to ******** me.

Thread is obviously dead is old as hell trolled to crap there is like.. 2 people who still give a ****. No one else cares anymore lol sad thing is it will still go on about until it gets locked lol.

TROLLS! AND FLOWER PICKERS UNITE!! TO THE ARENA THREAD! *points to the sky with hand on hip*
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    man your like the best forum pvper ive seen. again id rather want something and petition for it then sit back and do nothing like you seem to do. flame on man i dont really care what trion does i just think it would be fun to have competive pvp. you dont which is fine keep ripping up the forums, so much so you had to create another one.

honestly i dont even care about titles or a leader board just pair me up with other groups of 5 and dont put any pugs in it. id be happy with that.
    I think it would be fun to have competitive PvP too, which is why I tried (on a few occasions) to make it happen.

I mean, ****, it worked in other games, why does it suddenly not work here? Why is there such a heavy reliance on official means to find fun and challenging fights against opposition?

I think group dueling in Dimensions would be a good first step. Puts all of the organization/map design on us.
    Last edited by Kyera; 01-25-2013 at 10:50 PM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    I think group dueling in Dimensions would be a good first step. Puts all of the organization/map design on us.
    It would be pretty awesome. Emphasis on the "group" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    This would be really exciting. Not only would it give folks a chance to show off their creative dimensions..it would create more of a cash flow for crafters.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    Yup.

No one is forcing anyone to partake. there are not BiS rewards that people will need.
    ALL OF US are aware that resource wise its MOST LIKELY not affordable but anyone claiming other wise is talking about 50% ******** because they dont have access to what kind of money Trion has or doesn't have just the a history of actions.When this thread first started I think there would have been a great turn out for a TDM style wf. Right now no. every month goes by and every month more people move on from a lack of consideration to competitive PvP and PvP balance. Telling people over and over and over and over why YOU feel this game should never have arenas is not needed. Once should suffice Unless you have had some god worthy idea while sitting on your know it all thrown shut up and move along. Class balance is not up to par to be able to have an EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE E SPORT STYLE ARENA SYSTEM. that much is true but supporting the obvious want for competitive PvP by locking out 5v5 premade qs is a pretty good start. and is hardly going to send Trion bankrupt.
    Im on maybe a few hours a day now actually playing. Its old news the same old mess over and over again. CQ, then random wfs. there is no world pvp people are leveling other toons to play in the 50s bracket because of how boring **** is. and they aren't even full geared yet. Im talking some of the best players in the game lol.. thats about how many craps are given at the moment.

@zip
    I understand you couldn't perform as a huntard in season 13 and its very easy to blame the system. Thats what we do as humans blame others for our downfalls.

BLAME BALANCE! ill give you 1k plat if you can show me all 30 key binds you use in arenas. otherwise it was more about YOU and not about balance. And yes Im an avid player of both games so good luck trying to ******** me.

Thread is obviously dead is old as hell trolled to crap there is like.. 2 people who still give a ****. No one else cares anymore lol sad thing is it will still go on about until it gets locked lol.

TROLLS! AND FLOWER PICKERS UNITE!! TO THE ARENA THREAD! *points to the sky with hand on hip*
    Now staying with the same logic of, "blame the player" (which maybe true), multiply that by 1000's in rift's soul system. The qq would truley block out the sun.

Keep in mind, blizz dumbed down the classes. It also seems Troin has started to do the same (without arenas). The very thing (soul system) pvpers want, would evently change. It is the reason the competitive pvpers will not just resub to WoW.

I am for WvWvW and rated WFs, tho (centered around a larger section of classes and team wirk)

Yup.

@zip

Now staying with the same logic of, "blame the player" (which maybe true), multiply that by 1000's in rift's soul system. The qq would truley block out the sun.

Keep in mind, blizz dumbed down the classes. It also seems Troin has started to do the same (even without arenas). The very thing (soul system) pvpers want, would eventually change. It is the reason the competitive pvpers will not just resub to WoW.

I am for WvWvW and rated WFs, tho (centered around a larger section of classes and team work).

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post

Keep in mind, blizz dumbed down the classes. It also seems Troin has started to do the same (even without arenas). The very thing (soul system) pvpers want, would eventually change. It is the reason the competitive pvpers will not just resub to WoW.

I am for WvWvW and rated WFs, tho (centered around a larger section of classes and team work).
    Nothing HAS to change. For the most part you people are so convinced that arenas would be such a flop anyways how do you imagine that the 15 people who actually do it (or so people will claim) would cause such and UPROAR that our "15" cry's would change the game forever.

RvR is great fun for people who like to hide in the shadows of a million arrows knowing that they could tab out for a moment and not cause the team to wipe.

Small scale TDM is the fun for people who realize every move they make could potentially win or lose a match and that goes for every one on the team.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

RvR is great fun for people who like to hide in the shadows of a million arrows knowing that they could tab out for a moment and not cause the team to wipe.

Small scale TDM is the fun for people who realize every move they make could potentially win or lose a match and that goes for every one on the team.
    Some day, people will learn that these are not mutually exclusive.

I got lots of TDM between two games and over an eight year period in "RvR situations".
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

RIFT Guide Writer

Anyone have anything else to share?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
    Anyone have anything else to share?
    My cat has an ear infection
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Mei

Necrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Fluent

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Necrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    On topic....

Soulwalker

I just want to add my vote to the "PLEASE add arena" side. I am bored of the pve grind and will probably not renew my subscription unless some form of change is implemented soon in the pvp region. I have 6 friends irl that do not play this game because of the lack of an organized death match pvp. If that is added I know that my friends and I will continue/start playing the game.

(before trolls go crazy... I'm not saying there are hundreds of people out there saying no to rift due to a lack of arena... i'm just stating my group wants it. I wanted to give the arena side of the argument a +1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57