+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conquest down?

KML
    Shadowlander

Default Conquest down?

Permanently says 'full', no cooldown timer, no ability to queue? First time I clicked the menu, it crashed me to desktop. Anyone getting in to conquest?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by KML View Post
    Permanently says 'full', no cooldown timer, no ability to queue? First time I clicked the menu, it crashed me to desktop. Anyone getting in to conquest?
    Probably still people in there. I joined and got kicked out and lost faction and couldn't requeue because everything was full. Happened last time and after a while it somehow ended and the cd started to show again.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by KML View Post
    Same here. I got an odd crash about 40 minutes ago and returned to Meridian. I'm having this Full thing until now.

Just had a crash to back to town. Able to que again but stuck in que now. Trion fix crashs asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphrina View Post
    Just had a crash to back to town. Able to que again but stuck in que now. Trion fix crashs asap.
    Same thing here, TFS was just whooping the oathsworn zerg and it crashed, so maybe we crashed it? nahh :P
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2rAzxEF8g

MiO
    Rift Master

Well, at least you weren't permanently zoned into knights stand in freemarch and spammed with reloadui.

****ing **** xD

Ascendant

The problem is that it gets full in like... 2 seconds. I'm not even kidding. If you don't click 'join' as soon as it pops up, you miss out. Even if you get in you can end up queued and who knows when you'll be able to actually get in. Been waiting for 8 minutes now (and I was in before it crashed).

It's going to be a very long week end if we have to wait one hour every time and still not get in. That's twice in a row that I get booted and can't rejoin, starting to get really frustrated frankly. Really horrible thinking from Trion if you ask me...

Telaran

yeah second game in a row where I was booted out of conquest for no apparent reason and lost my faction, unable to rejoin. Whats the deal?

+ Reply to Thread