+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Conquest rewards WAY too high

Shield of Telara

Default Conquest rewards WAY too high

Title pretty much sums it up. 700+ prestige for 1 kill with vial / stone is rediculously high, Im currently already rank 50 and got as much as 3 full levels from one match. It has single handedly made every other pvp warfront completely useless in comparison. I'm glad the power gain was increased, but xp, favor, and prestige need to be toned down bigtime.

Quote Originally Posted by vexare View Post
    Title pretty much sums it up. 700+ prestige for 1 kill with vial / stone is rediculously high, Im currently already rank 50 and got as much as 3 full levels from one match. It has single handedly made every other pvp warfront completely useless in comparison. I'm glad the power gain was increased, but xp, favor, and prestige need to be toned down bigtime.
    /laugh

I read this as "now I am rank 50 you can lower the exp for others trying to reach it. Kthx"

Ascendant

You jerk, asking to get it toned down after you hit the cap. I'm stuck at work so I'm not there yet. T_T

Edit: @above poster - I saw it that way too, haha.
    Last edited by Adastra; 06-29-2012 at 11:20 AM.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

Telaran

No seriously? you need to exit these forums and disappear somehwere. As the above post mentioned, NOW you want things dialed down AFTER your majesty got your R50 rank? I'lll keep it civil, but I'm thinking of few none kind words to say to you right now.
    Last edited by VHawk; 06-29-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Haven't been able to play for a week, so to me, the OP sounds very obnoxious and pretentious. But 3 levels f from one conquest sounds really crazy
    SwiftFury - 4/4, 4/5 -Retired

http://coriolisguild.enjin.com/

Oceanic Guild is currently Recruiting.

Soulwalker

Don't change it, I love it.

Ascendant

By camping spawns maybe. I've got nowhere near that amount of favor or prestige personally.

But yes it's better than warfronts. But it's also much more enjoyable because it's not a terribly huge grind anymore... IMO warfronts need to be tuned up big time.

Shield of Telara

Yah this is pretty much what this game needed tbh. Finally people can be on an even playing field extremely easy and have no excuse why they do not have the same gear as anyone. I am just praying 5 man premade ques start going up soon since people do not need to grind wfs for gear anymore.
    Last edited by Fates; 06-29-2012 at 11:33 AM.

School of thought one : waaaah, PvP grind is the worst evah!! you're losing customers every day in droves,

School of thought two: waaaah, too easy to reach r50 now, increase the grind, lower everything

Which is it?

Rift Disciple

Great idea but might have been better to request prior to getting rank 50. Please ask Trion to refund your levels and after this has happened please make this noble post.

I will be mad if they change it. Due to the fact I work and raid weekdays so unable to do much conquest until the weekend. It is b.s. for some players to get rank 50 in a few days and the rest of us take over a month. Conquest is so bad any route to get it done with is better.

Shield of Telara

I have 4 50s, only one of them is max. It has nothing to do with already being maxxed or not, its a simple fact that no pvp except conquest matters for leveling up anymore. I'd gladly refund the levels if trion would fix this.
    Last edited by vexare; 06-29-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VHawk View Post
    No seriously? you need to exit these forums and disappear somehwere. As the above post mentioned, NOW you want things dialed down AFTER your majesty got your R50 rank? I'lll keep it civil, but I'm thinking of few none kind words to say to you right now.
    This is why viewing an issue with bias is bad. It doesn't matter who hit r50, or if the idea was suggested by someone who hit r50, or someone who is r30. The concept and idea that the rewards are excessive doesn't have anything to do with whether people have it or not. You are just as non-objective as you are claiming the OP to be. It sounds like you don't want it toned down because you haven't gotten to r50

But it would be flat out foolish for a person with wed/thurs/friday off to try to just not play under principle that they think it's too fast. I don't boy-cott video game mods over principle, that is just being too serious. But that doesn't mean that as I was leveling up I didn't have it in my head that it's absurd. But what, am I going to feel good about myself because I afk'd in meridian instead of playing Conquest while I *hope* they reduce rewards because apparently if they don't once I hit r50 I'm a hypocrit if I still hold the same opinion. If they don't adjust it after a week can I finally play under good principle? That is silly. If the servers went down anytime during wed/thurs with a message that said "conquest rewards have been reduced" I wouldn't have made a fuss. I would have actually expected it. People just feel the gain of XP in conquest vs any other pvp avenue is a little too high. Don't know why it has to have subtle meanings and intent.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-29-2012 at 12:02 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

so you're saying that people grind the favor out all happy go lucky and now want to tell the people who don't grind the extra ranks in 2 days it should take them longer to rank up.....
    Last edited by Crytis; 06-29-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Ascendant

let people lvl up fast ffs.

majority said to much pvp grind. here you go your answer.

I've only been in three conquests so far, got 30k prestiege total. I would ask them to keep the rewards OR lower the timer.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast