+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conquest booted us out and restarted right away

Ascendant

Default Conquest booted us out and restarted right away

Is it intended? We were killing the last boss, quite sure there was some time left... got kicked out, and when we tried to rejoin again it was full, and it's been full for 10 minutes now...

Telaran

^
    10char...
    Tobzz - 50 Guardian Mage
    <Mutiny> @ Greybriar
    7/8 ID

This exactly. ^^^^

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Too much epicness happened at the end there, all at one time.
    --BC

Ascendant

It was epic and I blame Fan-out for that crash...
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    "bros to come at me!"

people are saying the new one had the same killcounter the other one did and there aren't many people on any team, so it's not ending.

Rift Disciple

this is exatcly what is happening across the game they need to shut it down and fix it

still full and going on 50 min later got a guildie in there so i they are talking about what is happening
    Last edited by hossman1; 06-29-2012 at 10:05 AM.

No one mentioning that the conquest buff stacks continued to persist even after being booted out?

I don't mind having 1k extra HP myself. But that's still... probably something that should be fixed.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    No one mentioning that the conquest buff stacks continued to persist even after being booted out?

I don't mind having 1k extra HP myself. But that's still... probably something that should be fixed.
    LMAO I didn't even notice. Yep, I still have the buffs...

Rift Disciple

lol i didnt notice decided to log for a few hours and maybe they will fix this completely messed up crap

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post

Noticed it last night as well, not sure if its fully working however.
    --BC

Ascendant

Just happened again. This time we got to kill the last boss though, but got no reward for it, and we got booted from conquest... and the conquest page says it's active and full again.

It's getting frustrating (although at least I'm glad I can get in).

Rift Disciple

pricia must be in my bracket cause the same thing happened some even got into another "que" that is waiting for more to join yet all the factions are full..... maybe it has something to do with the fools pulling the boss into the stairwell and trying to fit 300+ into that little space and stressing the sever to much since they already seem to struggle badly with the amounts we have in there when all spread out.
    Last edited by hossman1; 06-29-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Soulwalker

Happened to me twice now. Both times they'd pulled the boss into the stairs. Best guess it with so many people there, both the winning team in the tower and the other two outside farming kills, it lags so bad the system can't load. Just checked the window again about 30 mins now since booted. Still says active and full.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jakaria View Post
    Happened to me twice now. Both times they'd pulled the boss into the stairs. Best guess it with so many people there, both the winning team in the tower and the other two outside farming kills, it lags so bad the system can't load. Just checked the window again about 30 mins now since booted. Still says active and full.
    FYI winning team typically doesnt have the boss there that was a dominion farming tactic they got so they wouldnt even try to win the end of a match just go and wait for boss spawn and pull it to the top of the tower

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast