+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Conquest: Pls fix ASAP TRION - Dominion spawn camp, Nightfall cap

Default Conquest: Pls fix ASAP TRION - Dominion spawn camp, Nightfall cap

Pls sort this out asap.

1000+ kills at spawn point?

Looking for a roll-back of those campers, as our guild especially will stay Oathsworn, we had a lot logging out straight away because of this.

Basically people are exploiting the fact the Oathsworn base can be easilly camped.

Need legendary guards/turrets. Taking a spawn point and camping to get kills is NOT PVP.

Will get screenshots asap and I will be naming and shaming guilds that are actively participating in this in the EU.

Dissapointed in a lot of guilds out there at the moment.

Competitive pvp should be that way everything was fine untill one side realised the exploit.

Thanks

Jebro - Unity - BloodIron

Grab yourself a pint, then get back in the fight!

Unity - United we stand, Divided we fall.....

Silly Oathsworn, you sure talked a lot when Dominion was just having fun at ZR.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 06-29-2012 at 09:30 AM.

People won't get a roll-back. They don't rollback people for doing mechanically legit things. The one time I remember them rolling back was, an actual mechanical exploit/loophole. Any faction could camp another if they push hard enough. Now on the other hand, I would be surprised if they didn't tone down the XP and/or the bonus from the crystal. That might get adjusted because it is showing to be pretty hardcore.

And I been joining Oath a lot....they do pretty good from what I was doing last night. My run down from my cluster

Nightfall - why do they suck?
    Dominion/oathsworn was a toss up, I got equally good XP from running each. I feel like I 'won' a little more with Oath though, which is what I care more about now Gonna be buying XP consumables till I can buy an r50 crystal >.< Least on Seastone Dominion and Oath were both putting up great fights and good games. Nightfall never did amazing. I was with them a couple Conquest games...got some okay XP bursts. But not sure what is going on there.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-29-2012 at 09:35 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Troll?

This has nothing to do with factions.....

And Trion, "dont respawn" is really lame excuse for an answer. You know, people can respawn others by force...

Fix this crap ASAP.

If you were on the Oathsworn side you would understand.

Im asking the PVP community to help and to quit the camping. Go out into the open world and fight!

Spawn camping proves nothing, meet us on the battlefield, then we shall see who will be victorious!

Grab yourself a pint, then get back in the fight!

Unity - United we stand, Divided we fall.....

Lol people moan about the silliest things.

I was one of the people camped at Oathsworn but I di not moan because we had done the same thing to Nightfall so it was payback time.

Its part of the game, next game I just took Extractors and we nearly won until Nightfall took over while Dominion continued to camp.

Get a life guys and Improvise, Adapt, Overcome

Telaran

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2936/8zsgbpuz_jpg.htm

not 1000 kills but nearly 2000.
    multiple ranks and favor cap in a game lasting half an hour.
    hmm yes clearly working as intended

conquest is not about winning atm but getting the most favor, prestige.
    dominion didnīt even bother to conquer the points...
    Last edited by Ellkar; 06-29-2012 at 09:38 AM.

General of Telara

Oathswarn Base is the easiest to spawn camp by miles.
    In our battlegroup at least what happens is Dominion camp our base while Nightfall cap the map.

People getting over 100,000 favor in Dominion and Oathswarn being killed, forced respawn over and over.... Its a simple thing to fix and I think they will hopefully. The map is great It would be lovely to play it

Quote Originally Posted by Ellkar View Post
    [url]working as intended
    As far as I've read with conquest, the intention was for a team to gain 60% of the map and win. Which happens... guess everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebro View Post
    Spawn camping proves nothing, meet us on the battlefield, then we shall see who will be victorious!
    Because Conquest, with its zerg 24/7 setup, is really the place to prove anything.

People want R50 and their gear so they can never play Conquest again. Camping you gets that done mighty fast.
    Last edited by Leif; 06-29-2012 at 09:40 AM.

This spawncamping is not "a part of the game", it is conquest itself now. I played last two on Icewatch so i know. I barely managed to log out from the game because i was deadlocked in force respawn/kill cycles.
    You have to be really smart to say this works as intended....

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    As far as I've read with conquest, the intention was for a team to gain 60% of the map and win. Which happens... guess everything is fine.
    the problem is: dominion isnīt winning
    nightfall is. and who gets the most reward? the winner? no the faction with 8%. even less then oath being camped.

so for you its ok that the faction which is loosing regarding objectives makes the most prestige and favor? by far the most?
    Last edited by Ellkar; 06-29-2012 at 09:43 AM.

so for you its ok that the faction which is loosing regarding objectives makes the most prestige and favor? by far the most?
    Happens all the time in WFs.

the problem is: dominion isnīt winning
    nightfall is. and who gets the most reward? the winner? no the faction with 8%. even less then oath being camped.
    Considering the objective of Conquest at present is clearly to farm mass amounts of favor and prestige, I'm pretty sure Dominion is in fact winning.

Not to mention, you wipe an entire faction after the match ends, they get force ported out, and your faction goes on to kill idols/invasion afterwards for even more conq marks.
    Last edited by Leif; 06-29-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Happens all the time in WFs.
    if you are farmed in a wf there is nobody coming to your spawn point, force spawning you and kill you again multiple times ;)
    you can sit it out. and there is no wf even if people run the whole time into you where you can make 100k+ prestige and favor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast