Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Conquest window crashes?

Telaran

Default Conquest window crashes?

Is anyone else having this issue? I open my conquest window and it crashes my entire rift game.

Telaran

Default correction

Actually it's my entire pvp window.

A few of my guildies have this problem, I however am fine.
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2rAzxEF8g

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Hey all - we are looking into it, thanks

Was just about to say this, the entire PVP window crashes the game, no matter what character, 50 or not.
    Tacos

A guild member of ours and random people in 50 chat were able to fix this by performing a recovery.

RiftScene.com - The Only RiftNerd Fansite You Need

My rogue was fine in Sanctum (when I checked the timer)... hopped to my warrior to farm mats in EI and crash when opening the PvP tab. :3
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Soulwalker

Default Rift Crashing

Word of any progress on the crashing issue when hitting "k"??? Its been what 3 hours now and im still crashing out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrio View Post
    Word of any progress on the crashing issue when hitting "k"??? Its been what 3 hours now and im still crashing out.
    Use the game recovery option. It takes all of 11 minutes and will resolve the crashing issues.
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE 4/4 GA 3/3 IG
    All HMs Cleared, FT & EE Conq

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Chanalia View Post
    Use the game recovery option. It takes all of 11 minutes and will resolve the crashing issues.
    Nope, Ive run the recovery 4 times now have restarted the game multiple times and tried all my characters. Still crashing. Also, tried to disable addons and no dice.

Soulwalker

If I port to Shimmersand then back to Sanctum the crash goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by misticalx View Post
    A guild member of ours and random people in 50 chat were able to fix this by performing a recovery.
    I tried to fix it with recovery and it is still doing the same thing. Just got my new Alienware and router set up and sit down, and oh yeah K crashes the game.

Hi everyone,

We currently have a Trion post in response to the discussions about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the main discussion thread, as well as Trion's response here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...vp-window.html

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the thread linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated. This will also allow any Trion responses to be posted in one location for all to see.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread