+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Streaming Rank 47-50 starting 8:00 a.m. PST. Warriors - Check out my awesome spec.

Telaran

Default Streaming Rank 47-50 starting 8:00 a.m. PST. Warriors - Check out my awesome spec.

Will be doing conquest and wf in between them. I'm a little nerfed right now because the synergy crystal costs conquest marks and I don't have enough yet, but I'll still rock face.

Telaran

You can see the stream at twitch.tv/betowulf as soon as server is up.

Not P50 yet o.O
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2rAzxEF8g

Quote Originally Posted by Betoguerra View Post
    Will be doing conquest and wf in between them. I'm a little nerfed right now because the synergy crystal costs conquest marks and I don't have enough yet, but I'll still rock face.
    With the way Conquest can damn near hand out the favor to purchase an entire piece or armor why destroy your stats so badly when you can just wait to get the crystal then play conquest once, buy 1 new piece to tip the new set into a 4 set and the old one into 3. The point of upgrading is to upgrade, you people confuse me.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread