+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightfall or Nightfail?

Default Nightfall or Nightfail?

Nightfall or Nightfail?-nightfalltheraven.png

Dom don't need no ZR
    Last edited by Rashalia; 06-28-2012 at 05:36 PM.

I still don't know why I keep going nightfail muhself.

I'm usually the only healer. Actually a couple times, the only green name.

So obviously I'm FF till no end.

Not sure what your talking about. In all of my games i have been in its always been close from all sides. I have seen all win.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by LOveRH View Post
    Not sure what your talking about. In all of my games i have been in its always been close from all sides. I have seen all win.
    Hate to call you out, but I'm on Gnarlwood and have done every single Conquest match yesterday. Zero Nightfall wins. And today since 5:00 pm. No Nightfall wins. So unless Nightfall once a match this morning you are wrong.

I think the big problem with Nightfall is their positioning. The way their base is positioned makes it a much more of a uphill battle for them. As far as Oathsworn and Dominion its been split. I've been unlucky thus far and have yet to win a match of Conquest since it went live, but aside from Nightfall it seems to be pretty close. I have seen Nightfall come close a couple times. And the matches today are lasting much longer than yesterday. The average Conquest in prime time seems to be having somewhere in the neighboorhood of 400 players. Which is aalot better than yesterday where is was just silly amounts of people.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

+ Reply to Thread