+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Warriors need to be balanced.

Default Warriors need to be balanced.

I have 1100+ valor in full P40 gear on my Mage, Why is it that I am 2 shot by warriors. This is ridiculous, and frankly, I'm getting sick of it.

I know I can't be the only one that feels this way, I've watched warrior completely dominate WF's. If this is intended then I need to know so I can go ahead and either reroll warrior or find a new game.

Soulwalker

I'm a warrior myself and I get equally as annoyed as you whenever I see someone playing Riftblade. I'm wondering when Trion will figure it out to nerf Rift Storm in PvP.

I just played a Conquest match and watched my entire team get oblitterated by two warriors.

Rift Disciple

Nerf the cloud. Because that my friends is called

Faceroll

Quote Originally Posted by Darkjoy View Post
    I have 1100+ valor in full P40 gear on my Mage, Why is it that I am 2 shot by warriors. This is ridiculous, and frankly, I'm getting sick of it.
    It's called payback. Back in 1.5 (or 1.6 can't remember which) Mages had their flavor of the month PvP domination, now it's the time for another calling.

Plane Touched

If they can figure out how to differentiate PvP and PvE changes they can do whatever they want to warriors. I don't need to be getting nerfed cause you can't win at PvP.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by RangerRob View Post
    It's called payback. Back in 1.5 (or 1.6 can't remember which) Mages had their flavor of the month PvP domination, now it's the time for another calling.
    When was the warrior calling underpowered in PVP again ?
    eXile Corp- Level 60 Rogue class leader - Icewatch
    Frozen Tempest 4/4 - Endless Eclipse 5/5 - HM 2/4 - GA 4/4

Champion

I would like to see combat log proof of this. R40 1100 valor mages take me at least 3 shots.
    Ferbo - Deepwood

Filthy Casual 4 life

Further more, why would you move this thread to the warrior section which is obviously going to receive biased feedback.

Ignoring the issue won't help, I can guarantee that.

Is it the case that these warriors were similarly geared and you were/are usually with a lot of fellow mages. Imbalance in your group can create imbalanced results. I only expect to do well with my mage alt when I can stick with a few other ppl of diverse calling. On the otherhand, I have a lot of fun on my warrior main when the opposite team in cloth heavy...unless they play smart.

I know I can't be the only one that feels this way, I've watched warrior completely dominate WF's. If this is intended then I need to know so I can go ahead and either reroll warrior or find a new game.
    liar liar pants on fire.

It's funny because you're pyro.
    Last edited by Sebb; 06-28-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Seb - R40 OP PVP Warrior
    Solo Tanking Akylios - But I hate tanking Plutonus.
    New WF Idea for Rift
    SAVE THE VK!!!

So instead of commenting in the thread and explaining why it is the way it is, you just move my thread.

Yea nice Trion.
    The forum moderators do not have access the information you are looking for.

I too would like an investigation on this, this mage should have been one shotted.... or even half shotted...

Dare I say we are at a stage that we should be able to just look at any mage regardless of rank and gear, have their head explode and have rib cages/arm bones fly out of their neck stump.

This is serious guys....

PS, bump up damage and radius of rift storm, not enough baddies dieing to it by not getting out of its already small radius.
    Last edited by DemonRage; 06-28-2012 at 02:18 PM.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward,
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both,
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I die you are forgiven...."

"If I live, I will kill YOU"
    such is the rule of honour.

Quote Originally Posted by Alechiel View Post
    When was the warrior calling underpowered in PVP again ?
    Can't tell if your serious or not?
    ~~ Euthan ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euthan View Post
    Can't tell if your serious or not?
    its topics like these that bring down the over all net worth of the internet.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward,
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both,
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I die you are forgiven...."

"If I live, I will kill YOU"
    such is the rule of honour.

Plane Touched

Dammit people you devalued the internet. I hope you're happy now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast