+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cedlol

Thread: What will become of PvP ranks in the expansion?

Soulwalker

Default What will become of PvP ranks in the expansion?

Any official word on this as of yet?

I'm wondering if it will be of any use to commit to the grind to rank 50 or not.

Rift Master

Well if you're worried about it being "worthless" or "useless" you might wanna quit now. Cause everything you do in any video game is "worthless" or "useless" especially if the game goes under.

That aside. Rift Storm isn't supposed to be out for like 4-6 months. You got time to enjoy the shinies.

Ascendant

I would imagine that you don't lose your PVP rank, but when the level cap is raised Port Scion will be a 50-59 warfront and whatever rank you are will not matter until you reach 60 and enter the level 60 warfront as a level 60-rank XX player.
    Last edited by Ancem; 06-28-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Soulwalker

More than likely they'll redo the ranking system or trash it entirely. (like WoW did) Doubt anyone will keep the rank they currently are if trion keeps following other mmo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Drigr View Post
    Well if you're worried about it being "worthless" or "useless" you might wanna quit now. Cause everything you do in any video game is "worthless" or "useless" especially if the game goes under.

That aside. Rift Storm isn't supposed to be out for like 4-6 months. You got time to enjoy the shinies.
    lol Everything you do in a game (in the grand scheme of things) is worthless.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Drigr View Post

Rift Storm?

Oh no, Rift Storm has been out for a while. Warriors use it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphrenic View Post
    Any official word on this as of yet?

I'm wondering if it will be of any use to commit to the grind to rank 50 or not.

You have 1.9 to enjoy probably for 4 - 5 months. Take that how you will. I've contemplated taking the time to prepare my mage to level up and be my new main but...keep sticking with rogue. There is always a new progression model around the corner. Even throughout level 50. It's the trend ^.^
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-29-2012 at 08:09 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

They announced the xpack was coming late 4th quarter
    IdolizeThis of Wasted Talent <> Im a killer and I usually know my victims so I catch alot of bodies on the homie system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2rAzxEF8g

+ Reply to Thread