+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the top rank Leader Board?

Default What is the top rank Leader Board?

Anyone know this?
    I can not make head or tail from the Leader Boards at present; Diamond something or other, secondary descriptor. Huh?

It's a bit "graduating" from Kindergarden, sure it sounds good, but what does it mean, really?

Can any enlightened soul help a fella out here?
    Comox, R31, retired

It is Diamond, and I may be wrong but I am going to assume it's the Diamond Weaver- if only because that is where you find the top PVPers from the warfronts. Also you don't seem to ever advance out of it, so there's nothing higher. My Mage was Weaver for many weeks, and many of the people on it with me would be top 1-5 week after week and that leads me to believe it's the top you can reach.

There is another Diamond (Thyweruhfkshfwhatsis) that seems to be the next level down, if the number score of the people on it are any indication (that's the board I'm on currently). I am not sure if you advance out of that one to Weaver or if they are both considered equal and it's just coincidence that the top scorers are lower than Weaver. If that makes sense. I don't do math Interestingly, when I put my mage on Greybriar for a week to farm and forage, she got tossed back into Weaver even though she hadn't even done anything but forage for 2 weeks. So..who knows.

So long story short- Diamond.
    Last edited by Ashrai; 06-28-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    Ashrai@Deepwood
    Sporeslinger of <Godlike Awesomeness>

Thanks mate!
    I am in Diamond:THVVJFF.... level methinks
    Comox, R31, retired

+ Reply to Thread