+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current state of Bolstering?

Shadowlander

Default Current state of Bolstering?

Am at work, curious how or if bolstering is working, is there any difference at all noticable?

If you die in conquest, you could have probably had 20k hp and not noticed much difference
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shadead View Post
    Am at work, curious how or if bolstering is working, is there any difference at all noticable?
    I did a few codex matches and noticed a definite difference. I do kinda feel like my past grinding was worthless but in the end I think it will be a huge boon to PVP.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    I did a few codex matches and noticed a definite difference. I do kinda feel like my past grinding was worthless but in the end I think it will be a huge boon to PVP.
    Fewer deaths, Khel? More survivability for all? If so, hopefully this will encourage more teamwork and strategy.

I like it in some ways but for the most part my champ specs seem, weak. Right now I've pretty much gone back to strong RB builds. I do like the new challenge and I will have to readjust but I'll be back to stomping people in no time.

As for the bolstering, huge difference, no one dies fast unless you are obviously running high end raid gear, or your past the bolstering and wearing pve gear.

+ Reply to Thread