+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much?

Soulwalker

Default How much?

So how much valor do I need to have so I won't be 2 shooted by every moving thing in a Warfront?

I'm running a rogue in Full Vigilant gear (weapons included) only my rings and necks are crappy I even have the pvp essences runing arround with 1196 valor and 7k/7.5k HP depending on spec

Still I get hit for things of upwards of 3k I see warriors and clerics charging in Kamikaze style in the middle of 10 or more ppl and come out alive I can't even live more then 5 seconds vs a warrior little less vs more ppl...

So again how much valor is enough to not die in 5 secs?!

That depend on how much hp you have
    If you have zero valor , 500k hp, you can tank 10 ppl for more than 20sec
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

I have about 1.4k Valor on my mage which is enough to last a good while.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bullka View Post
    So how much valor do I need to have so I won't be 2 shooted by every moving thing in a Warfront?

I'm running a rogue in Full Vigilant gear (weapons included) only my rings and necks are crappy I even have the pvp essences runing arround with 1196 valor and 7k/7.5k HP depending on spec

Still I get hit for things of upwards of 3k I see warriors and clerics charging in Kamikaze style in the middle of 10 or more ppl and come out alive I can't even live more then 5 seconds vs a warrior little less vs more ppl...

well a good high end competitive valor is roughly between 1300-1400. alot of these warriors that are taking you down quickly are probably wearing the highest end 2 piece pve gear w/ crystal bonus. what build are you using? if you are ranged then there is not alot of defense if you get caught, your only defense is offense by kiting them. try throwing 15 points into rift stalker with what your using. you will gain a 15% bonus to endurance plus it will give you a 27% reduction of damage taken if you keep defenses up, (6% of its passive, 15% is from plane shifting or using guarded steel once every 30 seconds, and another 6% from using phantom blow) + your valor. even if you did this you could still go a full 51 into something. or you could add an extra 7 points into it and get some fast combo point builders, alot of speed, and mobility. alot of people use 22 rift stalker as a base with many different soul combinations
    Last edited by Ehxon; 06-27-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Soulwalker

I'm running with MM standard 46/20 mm/rs still even with shifting I die so fast

In MM you have to kite. It's your only defense. The soul is darn good at it too.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Ascendant

The only possible answer here is.... over 9000.
    Last edited by Sariina; 06-27-2012 at 08:32 AM.

Sword of Telara

they adding 1 or 2 more points into rift stalker to get that speed boost after plane shifting. make sure you are using your utilities as well like your static shot. you could also go 0 into sab to get the adhesive bomb. just as suggestion. side steps now and days seems to work like garbage in pvp plus with a 2 min cd .....
    how is your health only 7k if you have 20 into rift stalker..
    Last edited by Ehxon; 06-28-2012 at 08:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread