+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By aux
  • 2 Post By Laban of C O
  • 2 Post By Oblivion333

Thread: Can I opt out of the warfront mercenary system?

Pec
    Shadowlander

Default Can I opt out of the warfront mercenary system?

Can I opt out of the warfront mercenary system?
    I don't enjoy playing with the other faction, they have too many bad and/or clueless players. Nearly all of my warfront losses have occurred while on the opposite faction. I also have triple the rate of joining games in progress as mercenary. It's not fun.

Also, can I also opt out of joining games in progress?
    Last edited by Pec; 06-24-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pec View Post
    I don't enjoy playing with the other faction, they have too many bad and/or clueless players. Nearly all of my warfront losses have occurred while on the opposite faction. I also have triple the rate of joining games in progress as mercenary. It's not fun.

The answer is no, to both questions.

(Brace yourself. There will be flames.)
    Last edited by Meina; 06-24-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meina View Post
    the answer is no, to both questions.

(brace yourself. There will be flames.)
    nonononono

You know it would be cool, everyone could opt out of joining games in progress if they took a page from those darn FPS games.

Lock the match when it begins. Don't begin until team are full and even. to a certain level. But man, this would cause trouble because it might entail.......waiting a bit longer for higher quality games. This is a progression game, people want fast ques.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

I don't mind the ocassional flip flop but earlier i got four mercenaries in a row.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

aux

I'll agree if I also get to opt out of playing for my own side!
    I'm so BORED

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Pec View Post

No, because Trion wants you to teach those other clueless/bad players how to play. You are like their own personal Jesus, there to help save them from their own badness. You should feel a sense of power... and authority. (Feel free to say "Obey my Authoritaaaay" over and over in raid chat btw) You have been chosen by the powers that be (Trion) to save these poor wretches from their terrible habits by your awesome skills. (Why do you think Trion made the leaderboards? It was so they could track how awesome YOU are, and make you merc more to help the opposing faction).

At the end of the day, you just have to look in the mirror... and wonder if your awesomeness is something you can truly be so selfish with. Can the opposing team at least grasp leper like at the hem of your "I'm a bad4ss" robe? Please?
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Laban of C O View Post
    No, because Trion wants you to teach those other clueless/bad players how to play. You are like their own personal Jesus, there to help save them from their own badness. You should feel a sense of power... and authority. (Feel free to say "Obey my Authoritaaaay" over and over in raid chat btw) You have been chosen by the powers that be (Trion) to save these poor wretches from their terrible habits by your awesome skills. (Why do you think Trion made the leaderboards? It was so they could track how awesome YOU are, and make you merc more to help the opposing faction).

At the end of the day, you just have to look in the mirror... and wonder if your awesomeness is something you can truly be so selfish with. Can the opposing team at least grasp leper like at the hem of your "I'm a bad4ss" robe? Please?

But,,,,,but that's my job........ to make teh uncool momos L2P.........

In all seriousness, it is fun getting to play against all players, there are some very good ones on each side.
    AXAZE 70/R100 Clerc
    XITH 70/R100 Warrior
    REVELER 70/R100 Rog
    ZAXA 70/R100 finger waggler

ANYONE DOES HAVE THE OPTION OF NOT BEING MERC. Follow the directions below:

1. Pull up the WF screeen
    2. Click leave WF
    3. If you got the debuff then ponder on why are you being a premadonna on not being on a merc team
    4. Then ask yourself does it really matter? If you feel it is going to ruin your game play then proceed to #5
    5. Cancel Subscription or rinse and repeat directions by following #1
    Last edited by Oblivion333; 06-25-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Wow, we're doing much better than I expected. After a bit more than a full day on the boards and we only had one flamer.

Maybe there is hope for the PvP forums after all.

+ Reply to Thread