+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: No one has posted any PvP videos lately

Default No one has posted any PvP videos lately

it is not enough these days to question authority, you gotta speak with it too

I would offer, but I don't think anyone would want to watch a video of me blinking around like an idiot and talking **** while pumping out HUGE Cadence healing.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

I would offer, but fraps makes me drop to like 9 FPS.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    USE THE AWESOME IN-ENGINE RECORDER YO.

Also lowercase letters.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Back in the day when I played quake I could just record demos, and they save lengthy games as 1 - 4meg files you can re-watch with the game client. Then I could go through all my videos and turn the clips I want into the huge rendered big video files that bog down the PC. I just wish.....Rift had a demo recorder.

Fraps lags you down and creates absurdly sized video files if you want them to look pretty. The in game recorder is hardly consistent enough and will 'stop' itself on it's own all the time. Sometimes with death it seems, sometimes with length (before 10m hits mind you). Can't count how many times I've been annoyed when I thought my game was recording, only to see it stopped itself. NOW I GOTTA WAIT FOR IT TO RENDER TO RECORD MORE WHEN I SHOULD BE RECORDING NOW STILL.

I made like 15 - 20m quake videos. About 4 - 7m is all I can tolerate making videos in this video game. The tools suck so much. It's sad, I love music and love making game videos. I just hate doing it in Rift.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-24-2012 at 08:40 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I would offer, but I don't feel like it.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

I would but watching me press 1 really fast between getting 4 shot would be boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    I would but watching me press 1 really fast between getting 4 shot would be boring.
    You rerolled Warrior too?
    ~Quiescent

You rerolled Warrior too?
    That or Marksman, lol spamout or eradicate!!

Shield of Telara

I would make more videos, but the more I read the forums the less I have motivation I have. Id say a majority of the people on the forums are so clueless about PvP its not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    I would make more videos, but the more I read the forums the less I have motivation I have. Id say a majority of the people on the forums are so clueless about PvP its not worth it.
    I'd guess there's a large number who say nothing but would like to learn, or just see how others are playing. Just ignore the majorins and such.

I probably will once I upgrade my comp I might, until then I have the same problem as Zaros.
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Fates View Post
    I'd say that bringing back that sort of "Veterans" would probably do a lot of good. I remember being low ranked or a new 50 and seeing those vids of veterans being bad***** and how I wanted to be like that. It is also a good learning tool. I wish I could make vids, but I have to big factors on why I can't, number one, I'd lag like crazy, number two and the most important, I suck! lol

Its good to see good players showing offf their class and their ability, to disprove a lot of hear say, to prove bugs, overpowered abilities and imbalances. I'd say that if you want to make vids, do it. I'd watch them and most likely still learn stuff from a different perspective.
    Last edited by HannonHellbringer; 06-24-2012 at 01:32 PM.

I decided to make a video. Honestly with my PC using the in game recorder the only slight lag is when it renders. Recording I don't even notice it. I'm gonna find some jams and make another Sab video ^.^ Maybe post it up before 1.9 comes out since my rank will kinda of be dumb after 1.9 till I rank up again.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-24-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I decided to make a video one day.

Went into a Black Garden, got facerolled by enemy team, got out of warfront and never in again.
    I swear, Guardians on Brisesol have no brain. I wish I was back on Us pvp D:

That video doesn't exist anymore.
    Arshaa@Wolfsbane NA
    Arshaa@Bloodiron EU
    <Diefied>T1 10/12 HK 0/10
    What's a cleanse ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast