+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Riftwalk/Bullrush on a shared CoolDown.

Default Discussion of Riftwalk/Bullrush on a shared CoolDown.

This is game breaking, and i believe should be hotfixed asap.
    I have photo's to prove my point.
    And video's.
    These mixed with brostorm are game breaking.

Please fix, asap.

Last edited by Kanabull; 06-21-2012 at 03:52 PM.
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

Rift Chaser

No, unless you want to reduce the natural cd drastically, them maybe, just maybe.

And if it even sees light of day then all Riftswalker ports to same cooldown.
    Have to think about what do about mobility of the other range classes.

honestly it might suck having it done to you but you have to look at it from their perspective. if you remove their gap closure how do they do their job effectively? what im saying is lets take mage for example from another thread

warrior uses gap closure mage flickers now if all warriors gap closures are on same cd he has to run at the mage thats already sending massive fireballs at him and he will be dead before he gets there so he needs that 2nd gap closure to continue to put up a fight. sure it will suck to be the mage in that situation but the mage still has a 2nd and possible 3rd trick depending on where he put his points in said fire tree to still escape

Quote Originally Posted by Kanabull View Post

And video's.

Please fix, asap.

Lets not forget warriors are and always will be a melee minority.

come back when you get shot in the back by 7 kiters at once.

Yeah. As game breaking as being insta squirreled 1200 times in a 20 WF is. Or chasing a rogue who insta teleports 1200 times in 20 yards. Or chasing a cleric who insta heals 1200 times in 20 people.

Game breaking...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanabull View Post

And video's.

Please fix, asap.

Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

pvp spec pretty much is required for us to have two gap closers on seperate CDs...
    Last edited by spaceboots; 06-22-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by puredeath View Post
    honestly it might suck having it done to you but you have to look at it from their perspective. if you remove their gap closure how do they do their job effectively? what im saying is lets take mage for example from another thread

warrior uses gap closure mage flickers now if all warriors gap closures are on same cd he has to run at the mage thats already sending massive fireballs at him and he will be dead before he gets there so he needs that 2nd gap closure to continue to put up a fight. sure it will suck to be the mage in that situation but the mage still has a 2nd and possible 3rd trick depending on where he put his points in said fire tree to still escape
    They already have a talent that has a chance on crit to reset the cooldown of riftwalk FFS, coupeled with bull rush. Bull rush is on a 15 second cooldown. I have multiple warrior friends who get crits on RIFTWALK and riftwalk crit resets riftwalk again.

If you "can't do your job effectively" with that, you need to take the blindfold off, or quit, and go back to playing pinball, or give up on competitive gaming.
    Last edited by Pesmergia; 06-23-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    Martym@Seastone Rank 82 Mage
    Munstane - R83 Warrior -Godlike Awesomeness- @ Deepwood
    YUBERXMEGA R80 Cleric - Terrible Idea @ Deepwood
    http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5129/3548n.jpg

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by puredeath View Post

What are these tricks i must ask. hmm maybe double flicker? which requires u to use a dps Cd which is 2min recast.

The one and only way to ensure u stay out of melee range of a war is going 11points Sc and even then wars can keep up.

Ive done alot of warfronts with a 11Sc spec just to prove that is the case. I have ran a Pyro/chloro/SC and have kited a war from scope to vault to statue and he was never no more then 10 yards behind me the whole time. So it "can" be done, just not alot of ppl know how to. Much like what spaceboots said in another thread. Most of the Wars that do complete OP damage with a Relic are bads and are easily kited. Anyway im rambling.

I just get sick of this mage has oh so many ways to escape. No u really dont lol, and you especially dont if someone else is hitting the war, and evenmoreso if you basing ur defense on anything that pyro offers cept flicker. BB/lockdown? when is the last time u have snared a war and didnt see immune. or he wasnt already on top of u and you yourself are snared in which case its a moot point anyway.

I really dont get the 5000 threads about the subject, just nerf Riftwalk and be done with it. Leave everything else alone, cept maybe LH being uncleansable.

oh and another thing I think ppl forget that half of RB damage/utility can be used from range. And ppl be claiming that the wars has nothing to do while he is trodding towards you again thats not the case and if it is, its just a bad war.
    Ill be singing this song for my chloro til i get buffedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwHA495iHU
    I Xbox Controller Turn, Keyboard turners cant see me son. I Hadouken my rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    I just get sick of this mage has oh so many ways to escape. No u really dont lol,
    Except they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    oh and another thing I think ppl forget that half of RB damage/utility can be used from range. And ppl be claiming that the wars has nothing to do while he is trodding towards you again thats not the case and if it is, its just a bad war.
    Except they can't use most of their abilities from range.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post
    I have multiple warrior friends who get crits on RIFTWALK and riftwalk crit resets riftwalk again.
    Riftwalk cannot crit. None of the charges warriors have can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post
    snip
    Riftwalk is a non damaging root.
    So no, it cannot crit.

Plane Walker

sigh, i really dont get ppl that defend something and dont know anything about it... i really dont get it... just /facepalm

maybe a unbiased war that knows something will come in the thred to educate..... im done lol

oh and please show me a mage that can efficiently kite a RB war. i want to see it, i dont want to read, i dont want to hear about it, i want to see it.. im not ruling it out just because i have yet to see it but if it cane be done with a spec that i didnt mention please show me thats all im asking.
    Ill be singing this song for my chloro til i get buffedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwHA495iHU
    I Xbox Controller Turn, Keyboard turners cant see me son. I Hadouken my rotations.

This is a stupid change, the whole problem is planar blade.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

Planar blade is responsible for resetting Riftwalk, and it also resets Rift summon.

The problem is blancing the mobility, with the burst and utility RB/Champ possesses.

Personally, I would love to see the damage toned down, however, this would affect the Champ soul because much of their damage mods come from the Champ soul.

So, next best thing is placing an ICD on Riftwalk.
    Make it a 5 second or 10 s ICD, and it will provide warriors a means of gap closing, while ensuring that they are rewarded for managing to get in melee.

As well as ensuring good ranged player's can have the ability to kite and not get blown up just for being seen by a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    Make it a 5 second or 10 s ICD,
    You don't even last 5-10s in this game's pvp lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast