+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HannonHellbringer

Thread: How to make PVP more like raiding for PVE'ers

Default How to make PVP more like raiding for PVE'ers

How about when someone has every slot filled with pvp gear we multiply all thier stats by 10000 and put them against a full 20 man pve raid group, we could call it EXTREME PVPE= Player Vs Player Environment. The player has full control of his class and abilities the only exception is like I said, all his stats are multiplied by 10000 so they hit like a raid boss and have health like a raid boss. When the player decides to kill whoever they feel like Trion can just call it "Random Aggro Reset" it happens randomly. Also any pet soul like ranger, elementalist, beastmaster will have their pets simply referred to as "Adds".

lol just kidding. Although who would think it would be fun to see a Dominators splits tear through an entire raid? Or the fire elementals from 51 elementalist.
    Quesox@seastone
    Formerly Pillpopper@Seastone, Pillpopper@Derpstrike, Queso@Dayblind, Sunrest, Harrow.
    \_/<----see this? this is my care cup, notice how its empty.
    I tend to have very few posts because I find arguing with trolls is difficult because they tend to bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Izraels queso View Post
    How about when someone has every slot filled with pvp gear we multiply all thier stats by 10000 and put them against a full 20 man pve raid group, we could call it EXTREME PVPE= Player Vs Player Environment. The player has full control of his class and abilities the only exception is like I said, all his stats are multiplied by 10000 so they hit like a raid boss and have health like a raid boss. When the player decides to kill whoever they feel like Trion can just call it "Random Aggro Reset" it happens randomly. Also any pet soul like ranger, elementalist, beastmaster will have their pets simply referred to as "Adds".

lol just kidding. Although who would think it would be fun to see a Dominators splits tear through an entire raid? Or the fire elementals from 51 elementalist.
    I'd love to work over some raiders as a Raid boss >.<

Quote Originally Posted by HannonHellbringer View Post
    I'd love to work over some raiders as a Raid boss >.<
    LOL @ your avatar! thats awesome!
    GIRLPOWER!!

+ Reply to Thread