+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: your randomly guessing about content

  1. #1
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default your randomly guessing about content

    By implying that there will be no content. Cap increase and gear grind that's pretty obvious for even a simpleton like you. But there hasn't been any other juicy details about the expansion so don't get your panties all up in a knot about it yet. I have a good feeling that there will be something pvp related in the expansion. But if not oh well, in one year this game has put out more free quality content than any other modern MMO that I'm aware of so I'm sure they will come out with more pvp content. Don't let the hate get to you Trion, keep on pumping out quality content. Haters gonna hate.

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple Gothgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Baddies gonna be bad
    GIRLPOWER!!

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser MannSeastone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    399

    Default

    your randomly guessing about content . . . simpleton
    It's "you're".

    E: Haters gonna hate!
    Last edited by MannSeastone; 06-19-2012 at 07:01 AM.

    Majn
    Be healed and be well.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple victz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSeastone View Post
    It's "you're".
    Periods always go inside the quotation mark!

    WHEN WILL THIS END?
    Last edited by victz; 06-19-2012 at 07:18 AM.
    Victz

    formerly Victz@Deepwood, Deepstrike, Dayblind, Seastone
    originally Vic@Ashstone
    PvP in 2.0 | Healing vids from the good old days.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    By implying that there will be no content. Cap increase and gear grind that's pretty obvious for even a simpleton like you. But there hasn't been any other juicy details about the expansion so don't get your panties all up in a knot about it yet. I have a good feeling that there will be something pvp related in the expansion. But if not oh well, in one year this game has put out more free quality content than any other modern MMO that I'm aware of so I'm sure they will come out with more pvp content. Don't let the hate get to you Trion, keep on pumping out quality content. Haters gonna hate.
    I am a simpleton yet your the one who doesnt know how to read. Theres plenty of info about the expansion that is out, there are interviews and even a webpage that Trion made. They provide exact numbers of dungeons and raids yet no mention of PvP. Listen to the E3 interviews and they talk about conquest and how they are releasing it in 1.9 and because of that, have nothing planned for the expansion.

    Your delusional and are just setting yourself up for dissapointment come the expansion. Either way I dont care I wont be here to see you cry about it since my sub has been canceled.

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Since you dont know how to find stuff on the internet here you go Ashh, you listen to this interview and tell me what Trion plans for PvP in the expansion? The answer if you cant figure it out, is conquest, which is not coming out in the expansion, its coming in 1.9.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-2YUfD1bDE

  7. #7
    Ascendant Aguni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by victz View Post

    WHEN WILL THIS END?
    I believe it is a fragment since you have no subject in your sentence.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Aguni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    snip
    Why are you still posting here?

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser MannSeastone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by victz View Post
    Periods always go inside the quotation mark!

    WHEN WILL THIS END?
    Hah, you got me!

    Majn
    Be healed and be well.

  10. #10
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    Why are you still posting here?
    Cuz the OP directed the thread at me. Get over it.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Aguni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    snip
    Get over what exactly Anmila?
    That people who must waggle their $10 sub like it is one of a kind feel the need to constantly post about a game that they said they will not be playing?

    Or the fact that people go "WHY I NO GET CONTENT!?"

    Both are equally amusing you know.

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    Get over what exactly Anmila?
    That people who must waggle their $10 sub like it is one of a kind feel the need to constantly post about a game that they said they will not be playing?

    Or the fact that people go "WHY I NO GET CONTENT!?"

    Both are equally amusing you know.
    You must be on glue today. Get over the fact that I am still posting. I do have 9 days left of my sub, I can do what I want. Get over it. I played the game since launch, I have a right to my opinion and a right to post what I want. If you dont like it then I suggest you get off the forums. Me saying I canceled my sub isnt a threat, its a fact, I never made the threat simply said that I canceled my sub after doing so. sorry if that makes you feel bad.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    By implying that there will be no content. Cap increase and gear grind that's pretty obvious for even a simpleton like you. But there hasn't been any other juicy details about the expansion so don't get your panties all up in a knot about it yet. I have a good feeling that there will be something pvp related in the expansion. But if not oh well, in one year this game has put out more free quality content than any other modern MMO that I'm aware of so I'm sure they will come out with more pvp content. Don't let the hate get to you Trion, keep on pumping out quality content. Haters gonna hate.
    In some peoples world, we'll be fighting with 50 gear and pve'ers will have CANNONS THE SIZE OF KOMOTO DRAGONS.


    Quote Originally Posted by MannSeastone View Post
    It's "you're".

    E: Haters gonna hate!

    Or, maybe they were just speaking about "your guessing about content". Maybe your guessing of content is just wrong.

    ps. don't take me serious, this is my sense of humor in action.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-19-2012 at 08:16 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  14. #14
    General of Telara Ashh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Maybe you missed the part where I said "if not oh well..." We get that YOU'RE (Mann) mad that this isn't the PvP you prefer, that doesn't mean that it's bad. Take your sub and ****, posting a "Rift PvP sucks this is my opinion it's fact no one else's opinion matters I'm canceling my sub like anyone gives a crap" thread makes you look like a fool and forum PvP'ers are going to troll the hell out of you. Just sayin.

  15. #15
    Ascendant Aguni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    You must be on glue today.
    Other drugs would be better, just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    Get over the fact that I am still posting.
    On a game that you have constantly announced you are no longer going to be playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    I do have 9 days left of my sub, I can do what I want.
    Not posting would be one of them Anmila.
    You've stated repeatedly you are letting your sub run out.
    That alone is enough of a reason to simply desire you cease going about the boards announcing it.
    It is rude, and is obviously flamebait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    I played the game since launch,
    So? Seniority does not grant one a right to be an annoyance on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    I have a right to my opinion and a right to post what I want.
    Everyone else has a right to criticize you for it as well Anmila.
    Get over it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    If you dont like it then I suggest you get off the forums.
    I would need to have canceled my sub first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    Me saying I canceled my sub isnt a threat, it is a fact,
    One that you repeatedly state in your post. That doesn't grant any weight to what you say Anmila, it just makes you look childish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anmila View Post
    sorry if that makes you feel bad.
    I am an internet bad *** after all.
    Last edited by Aguni; 06-19-2012 at 08:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts