+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seastone guardian faction wf's. "A horrible pvp experience"

Default Seastone guardian faction wf's. "A horrible pvp experience"

There needs to be more effort in separating new players from seasoned veterans.
    I hit p40 the day it came out I don't wanna be stuck with p20's almost every game.
    I know this could happen to defiants to but that really doesn't seem to be the case on seastone.
    Last edited by Izualy; 06-18-2012 at 08:30 PM.

What are you even talking about?

..Plenty of Seastone Guardians are R40. Do you mean you're fighting too many R40s, or not enough R40s?
    Last edited by Zaros; 06-18-2012 at 08:31 PM.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    What are you even talking about?

..Plenty of Seastone Guardians are R40. Do you mean you're fighting too many R40s, or not enough R40s?
    Nah my team is often not R40 we got sloshed and there's not much i can do about it,

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    Nah my team is often not R40 we got sloshed and there's not much i can do about it,
    So run Premade with Rank 40?
    R40 don't automatically win the game.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

5 men Premade and the rest is all Pugs which consists of lowly geared players, "The Rambos" and the Tank killers who sworn to spend the entire match trying to kill a tank.
    Dont get me wrong as i said it before i was lowly geared too.
    But when Premades get mixed with a hell loads of Pugs, then its mostly based on Pugs to win.
    Not Premades cause Pugs outnumbered our 5 men Premade to 10 or 15 most of the time.

Bah im losing interest in this game really fast nowadays. Patience has a limit.

General of Telara

Maybe they should expand the cross server WF so you can reliably make matched WFs. 1-20 20-36 36-40 or 50.
    Mind you, Most people at rank low 20s are in full t2 PvP gear which is respectable especially post 1.9 as that will be the current max gear so it is not that bad, it's when you have people lower than 20 rocking green gear where it becomes really stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    There needs to be more effort in separating new players from seasoned veterans.
    I hit p40 the day it came out I don't wanna be stuck with p20's almost every game.
    I know this could happen to defiants to but that really doesn't seem to be the case on seastone.
    Go to the Wolfsbane cluster. Plenty of guardian healers and R40 players. You'll win 75% of your matches on the weekend, unless you are merced. If you are merced, might as well go afk and make yourself a nice cup of tea while your defiant teammates get farmed.

+ Reply to Thread