+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Ridiculous Guardian vs Defient WF Teams

Plane Touched

Default Ridiculous Guardian vs Defient WF Teams

Hey guys,

So this weekend iv been doing library wf and it made me almost uninstall my Rift client and never to return. For some reason there seems to be a unbalanced Guardians Teams vs Defient teams, defient side lost about 70-80% of the matches. Gaurdians pretty much dominated and this was even in rank matches. Yea we did win some but I assume maybe because we had guardians merc's.

So this begs the question wtf is going on with Defients ??
    Are the good defients on there twinks ???
    Defients have more clueless noobs than Guardians ??

The main reason i bring this up is because its SO FKN UNFAIR to get 900-1100 favor while the guardian teams get 2.2k+ every match. I mean we cant even take advantage of the event weekends any more.

Ridiculous threads on pvp forums
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Question. What battlegroup do you play on? Because on the Seastone/Deepstrike battlegroup seems to be fairly decent with wins, for both sides depending on when you log on. Also I hate how people call it the Guardian team vs the Defiant team, Call it Red Vs. Blue. It makes more sense that way.
    Quesox@seastone
    Formerly Pillpopper@Seastone, Pillpopper@Derpstrike, Queso@Dayblind, Sunrest, Harrow.
    \_/<----see this? this is my care cup, notice how its empty.
    I tend to have very few posts because I find arguing with trolls is difficult because they tend to bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Plane Touched

Ridiculous fail trolls

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Izraels queso View Post
    Question. What battlegroup do you play on? Because on the Seastone/Deepstrike battlegroup seems to be fairly decent with wins, for both sides depending on when you log on. Also I hate how people call it the Guardian team vs the Defiant team, Call it Red Vs. Blue. It makes more sense that way.
    Im on Laethy's shard atm. I might give Seastone a shot.

Everyone who is even remotely interested in PVP should really just transfer to Seastone, honestly.

Extremely balanced battlegroups, the best PVP guilds in the game, biweekly capital raids, healthy WPVP, healthy population.. Visit scenic Seastone today.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Everyone who is even remotely interested in PVP should really just transfer to Seastone, honestly.

Extremely balanced battlegroups, the best PVP guilds in the game, biweekly capital raids, healthy WPVP, healthy population.. Visit scenic Seastone today.
    I'd love to go but I have a lot of friends I'd leave behind on Faeblight. There is a guild in Faeblight that runs in both factions Gaiscioch and Gaiscioch Na Nuada that are forming city raid groups for both sides I believe. Things might get real interesting in faeblight very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by harri077 View Post
    Hey guys,

So this weekend iv been doing library wf and it made me almost uninstall my Rift client and never to return. For some reason there seems to be a unbalanced Guardians Teams vs Defient teams, defient side lost about 70-80% of the matches. Gaurdians pretty much dominated and this was even in rank matches. Yea we did win some but I assume maybe because we had guardians merc's.

So this begs the question wtf is going on with Defients ??
    Are the good defients on there twinks ???
    Defients have more clueless noobs than Guardians ??

The main reason i bring this up is because its SO FKN UNFAIR to get 900-1100 favor while the guardian teams get 2.2k+ every match. I mean we cant even take advantage of the event weekends any more.
    I think you and rayjz (here) should exchange notes on exactly which faction is dominant.
    ...the internet treats censorship as damage, and routes around it...
    NerfedWar Addons and Tutorials
    * Note: tutorials are currently being ported to the new site.

No way! ur on Laethy's too? I transferred yesterday for a week so I could get my original name back. I did one warfront and wow. So many squishies.
    Quesox@seastone
    Formerly Pillpopper@Seastone, Pillpopper@Derpstrike, Queso@Dayblind, Sunrest, Harrow.
    \_/<----see this? this is my care cup, notice how its empty.
    I tend to have very few posts because I find arguing with trolls is difficult because they tend to bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Called that one as soon as I read the first post in this thread. Defiants on the Laethys/Wolfsbane/Faeblight/ghost town cluster are almost universally terrible. Maybe during the day or in the middle of the night it's different, but prime time is almost a guaranteed *** kicking.

Thankfully, I play Guardian.

Ascendant

WAIT!

Here a quote from another thread:

" it is known by everyone that defiants has a higher win percent on the warfront battlegrounds"

you obviously didnt know that!

Wolfsbane cluster defiants are just terrible. I used to play on the Seastone cluster and PvP was very balanced as Quiescent pointed out. Part of the reason is the lack of defiant R40 clerics who enjoy healing. Other reason is most of the defiants are so under-geared compared to guardians. It's real sad at how bad the defiants are here.

Let Eu pvpers join seastone already trion!!!111

Ascendant

i really hope one day we get conquest world wide servercluster Amerika vs servercluster Europe vs servercluster Asia.

that would just rule ...

But my PVE's!

Also laethys battle group is hilarious. 2 geared people win a match. 5k sanctions. NOM NOM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast