+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you are going to make pvp gear based.....

Default If you are going to make pvp gear based.....

....at least make it so pvp gear is the best gear on the battlefield. If this is not changed this game has no chance to compete with GW2.

NO CHANCE.

NO CHANCE IN HELLLL

YOU'VE GOT

Wait, what?
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Mako482 View Post
    ....at least make it so pvp gear is the best gear on the battlefield. If this is not changed this game has no chance to compete with GW2.
    wat is this i dont even

No, seriously. I didn't understand what you're asking/saying/complaining about/asserting/etc.
    Moved on from Rift due to: Rift's PvP being a mindless, skilless zerg that has been and will continue to be perpetuated and reinforced :: A horribly optimized engine :: My personal distaste for F2P (already heading down the P2W path) after giving it a fair shake. Rift is an exceptional MMO by an overachieving development team that unfortunately is ruined by a few personally show-stopping issues.

In this corner.... the smallest among all of pvp's problems.....
    Seb - R40 OP PVP Warrior
    Solo Tanking Akylios - But I hate tanking Plutonus.
    New WF Idea for Rift
    SAVE THE VK!!!

Im in the best pvp gear possible from head to toe and I see numbers from other dudes that I could never hit for in a million years, every time I inspect their gear they are using pve weapons and the HK crystal crap. I don't pve so i don't know jack **** about that gear, all I know is it is not pvp gear.

Im in the best pvp gear possible from head to toe and I see numbers from other dudes that I could never hit for in a million years, every time I inspect their gear they are using pve weapons and the HK crystal crap. I don't pve so i don't know jack **** about that gear, all I know is it is not pvp gear.
    So...you have no idea what exactly is going on...but you're going to complain...just because you can complain.

+ Reply to Thread