Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: You need to adjust Rogue Sabs. Please, this is very Bad.

Rift Disciple

Default You need to adjust Rogue Sabs. Please, this is very Bad.

I have been a healer in this game since Beta and Rogue Sabs are so overpowered they are ruining pvp. I honestly think they are more overpowered then warriors at the games launch. They need a nerf to damage immediately or I am afraid not many people will be playing this game soon.

I don't like to advocate nerfing classes but this is out of control and is completely ruining pvp in general. I realize this is counter to my previous thread regarding balance but things were never this bad. I can only assume Trion made some changes behind the scenes.

I have said this before but we love this game. I just don't see how having a ranged class this overpowered is supposed to increase anyone's enjoyment. It is honestly horrible doing warfronts and not fun at all. I can't even get a heal spell of before being stunned and destroyed in a matter of seconds. When I inspect these rogues they are in full HK/ID gear with synergy crystals that increase damage by 50%. I can only assume they get away with this because they are ranged and stay back from the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekenna View Post
    I have been a healer in this game since Beta and Rogue Sabs are so overpowered they are ruining pvp. I honestly think they are more overpowered then warriors at the games launch. They need a nerf to damage immediately or I am afraid not many people will be playing this game soon.

I don't like to advocate nerfing classes but this is out of control and is completely ruining pvp in general. I realize this is counter to my previous thread regarding balance but things were never this bad. I can only assume Trion made some changes behind the scenes.

I have said this before but we love this game. I just don't see how having a ranged class this overpowered is supposed to increase anyone's enjoyment. It is honestly horrible doing warfronts and not fun at all. I can't even get a heal spell of before being stunned and destroyed in a matter of seconds. When I inspect these rogues they are in full HK/ID gear with synergy crystals that increase damage by 50%. I can only assume they get away with this because they are ranged and stay back from the fight.
    How about they fix PvE crystals in PvP and not nerf Sabs like me who run full PvP gear and do regular damage?
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Rift Chaser

Op Your supporting evidence is astounding and varied...

Things have not changed around here lol..
    Last edited by Wargawd; 06-13-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    Jogyn@Seastone P8 Rogue
    Jogyn@Brocliff P2 Cleric
    Kitethis@Seastone 39

You're adorable, Majorin.

While part of this is because of HK/ID gear being ridiculous, I do think Sab needs a slight nerf in PVP. Maybe decrease the damage of High Explosives by 10-20%.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Topology View Post
    You're adorable, Majorin.
    haha yea, he must think us stupid or something lol

What i can't understand is how is he still able to make threads lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    While part of this is because of HK/ID gear being ridiculous, I do think Sab needs a slight nerf in PVP. Maybe decrease the damage of High Explosives by 10-20%.
    Edit timer: That, or remove the stun on annihilation bomb.
    ~Quiescent

Default One and the same ...

Mekenna, say hi to Marjorin. Marjorin, say hi to Mekenna. Use a mirror.

Seriously ... just how stupid do you think everyone here is?

. I honestly think they are more overpowered then warriors at the games launch.
    HAHAHAHAHAH whoa what? warriors were the powerhouses?!?!? no WAY!???
    GIRLPOWER!!

Rift Chaser

Uhm...Sab damage is strong, but more than anything, their attacks can't be dodged/parried/evaded. Perhaps, just perhaps, give resistances and mitigatio, and avoidances to these is better than 'nerfing'.

what is this filth you preech? Im SABSEXXXY baby
    GIRLPOWER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    How about they fix PvE crystals in PvP and not nerf Sabs like me who run full PvP gear and do regular damage?
    How can I like this infinity times?
    Even free cost too much now

Plane Walker

1.1 sabs were worse, ill complain when i get one shotted from sabs with absolutely no room to counter.
    Ill be singing this song for my chloro til i get buffedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwHA495iHU
    I Xbox Controller Turn, Keyboard turners cant see me son. I Hadouken my rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    How can I like this infinity times?
    Go like my 1,300 other posts.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    Go like my 1,300 other posts.
    Well played
    Even free cost too much now

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast