+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Aguni
  • 1 Post By HannonHellbringer

Thread: Hey guys, Warriors need a buff.

Default Hey guys, Warriors need a buff.

Dat ranged DPS is too powerful.
    My Riftwalk that refreshes on crit,my thunderous leap, and bull rush isn't enough to close the gap!
    Just make it so we can instantly port to ranged DPS from anywhere on the map like Earth burst used to do.

Oh oh, and make sure flicker is removed, it gives mages too much mobility!
    Increase the cast time on fireball, 2s is too small for the damage it does compared to my instants!

Make it so when im targeted by multiple people, only one can attack, preferably the healer that way I don't get focused!

BEHOLD MY SUPER AWESOME VIDEO THAT SHOWS JUST HOW FAST I THINK MELEE SHOULD GO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvvg_...0&feature=plcp

Pre-nerf Riftstalker runners
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Pre-nerf Riftstalker runners
    I like the way this man thinks!

We need coin picking PvP .
    It will be awesome
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

Ascendant

Port Scion this weekend is the worst pvp I have ever played due to how overpowered mages and rogues are. Yes, warriors need a buff. Perhaps the fact it takes 4x the amount of healing might clue you in but this seems to elude you. Or maybe the fact even have ranged dps with more damage then melee. Yet, this is not enough. Maybe the results of warfronts with ranged dps leading in everything.

Pvp is now horrible. Does not seem worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Port Scion this weekend is the worst pvp I have ever played due to how overpowered mages and rogues are. Yes, warriors need a buff. Perhaps the fact it takes 4x the amount of healing might clue you in but this seems to elude you. Or maybe the fact even have ranged dps with more damage then melee. Yet, this is not enough. Maybe the results of warfronts with ranged dps leading in everything.

Pvp is now horrible. Does not seem worth it.
    Don't waste your time replying to these mage created threads. Or playing the game. Nobody is playing. Logged into Seastone yesterday and there were 5 people in Sanctum. lol
    Wqrriqr: 207850 Defiants decapitated

Old Videos: PVP1 & PVP2
    0/11 HK 1/1 GW2

You know thats what it felt like going against a MM when I was a full dps 51champ spec. I swear I saw then just take off and I was left in the dust like a 60 year old man who smokes three packs a day. F*** it, I hope you trick and fall you speedy b******!!! LOL

I don't have as many problem now that I'm a bit wiser, people don't realize that you don't need Rift walk or 38/28 RB/Champ to do well.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by HannonHellbringer View Post
    You know thats what it felt like going against a MM when I was a full dps 51champ spec. I swear I saw then just take off and I was left in the dust like a 60 year old man who smokes three packs a day. F*** it, I hope you trick and fall you speedy b******!!! LOL

I don't have as many problem now that I'm a bit wiser, people don't realize that you don't need Rift walk or 38/28 RB/Champ to do well.
    51 Champ is neat when you're in range and the person's cooldowns are spent. But man with only 2 decent gap closers, it's super easy to be kited. Rift teleport is easy mode when Planar Blade isn't eradicated ;)
    Matryarch <FoH>
    Manabane
    Derpwood Server
    - A True PVPer has more fun losing 95-100 than winning 100-1

Quote Originally Posted by RobXIII View Post
    51 Champ is neat when you're in range and the person's cooldowns are spent. But man with only 2 decent gap closers, it's super easy to be kited. Rift teleport is easy mode when Planar Blade isn't eradicated ;)
    If you go 10 points into Warlord you get the puul that is on an 8 sec CD and bullrush that is on a 15 cd, what more do you need?? lol

Its also funny because while they are in the air flying towards you, you are just setting up a finisher. So they are slowly turning to face you only to see a massive swinging axe/sword coming to cleave them in two and there isn't a thing they can do but accept it and make peace with their maker >.< it makes me chuckle.
    Last edited by HannonHellbringer; 06-10-2012 at 01:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread