+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: If you dont enjoy....

Default If you dont enjoy....

playing sab in Scion.... your doing it wrong. It's a BLAST!!!! (pun intended)

Confirmed.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Yea I was barding in one with you before, was pretty impressive
    Last edited by Nakotix; 06-09-2012 at 02:35 PM.

i was running sab in a complete bridge fight today.... and a sab on the other team was using blast charges on me when i was standing with my team, why so much hate :/

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i was running sab in a complete bridge fight today.... and a sab on the other team was using blast charges on me when i was standing with my team, why so much hate :/
    Haha!

Nothing like a 5 Caltrop with a frag bomb followed by a Rapid Setup Shrapnel/Anni bomb combo. That crap is serious..
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    What a silly sab. A good sab never completely decimates the target that is standing in the middle of them all. It's even hotter when that person in the big huddle is a warrior or cleric. You know your aoe generating target will live while the squishies around take brutality

Nothing more annoying than when I drop some carpet bombing and my target lets me down and dies. MESSES UP MY DEEPS.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    It is horrible. The last Port Scion you had an army of rogues on top, then clerics, then us warriors and mages stuck in middle. It was the worst pvp I have ever played. My warrior got 5th in KB and 14th in overall damage but had the most damge taken and highest heals taken out of everyone in the warfront. The most imbalanced, broken, and poorly designed PVP I have ever played. There was no coordination or thought involved. It was a disaster.

For the first time I honestly believe Warhammer had better pvp then Rift. I mean it is out of control. As a melee player I am stunned, slowed, and destoryed before I can even hit anything and for the entire time have a pocket healer trying to keep me up. I cannot even think of queing a warfront without a pocket healer. Utter and complete garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    It is horrible. The last Port Scion you had an army of rogues on top, then clerics, then us warriors and mages stuck in middle. It was the worst pvp I have ever played. My warrior got 5th in KB and 14th in overall damage but had the most damge taken and highest heals taken out of everyone in the warfront. The most imbalanced, broken, and poorly designed PVP I have ever played. There was no coordination or thought involved. It was a disaster.

For the first time I honestly believe Warhammer had better pvp then Rift. I mean it is out of control. As a melee player I am stunned, slowed, and destoryed before I can even hit anything and for the entire time have a pocket healer trying to keep me up. I cannot even think of queing a warfront without a pocket healer. Utter and complete garbage.
    umadbro

/10char

Ascendant

umadbro

/10char
    Not at all. Just saying pvp is horrible currently in the game. Honest statement. The range dps and ranged AOE is so high no one else can do anything in warfronts. Would you like it if you required a pocket healer everytime you qued. I got burned down by ranged dps while having a pocket healer and HC in a matter of seconds. As a melee what exactly am I supposed to do but charge in, fear, and do damage.

PVP is garbage man. The game took a huge nose dive and not sure if it can recover. A start is a nerf to rogue sabs but that is just the beginning. So not mad. Just pointing out that Trion needs to do something fast. After all that PVE stuff not much do but que warfronts.

If pvp is this bad then time to find another game.

Oh yea...

There is alot to choose from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Not at all. Just saying pvp is horrible currently in the game. Honest statement. The range dps and ranged AOE is so high no one else can do anything in warfronts. Would you like it if you required a pocket healer everytime you qued. I got burned down by ranged dps while having a pocket healer and HC in a matter of seconds. As a melee what exactly am I supposed to do but charge in, fear, and do damage.

PVP is garbage man. The game took a huge nose dive and not sure if it can recover. A start is a nerf to rogue sabs but that is just the beginning. So not mad. Just pointing out that Trion needs to do something fast. After all that PVE stuff not much do but que warfronts.

If pvp is this bad then time to find another game.

Oh yea...

There is alot to choose from now.
    a warrior complaining about other classes, lol

That's ok Major is just a huge stinky troll. If you as a warrior cannot, with a pocket healer, dominate you are pretty bad. Probably to the point of been terrible and needing to quit the game.

I don't know sab well, but what I do know is that when I get targetted by one I just jump off the bridge in scion >.<

I love SAB in Scion. I actually feel useful for a change.

Wooo. After a night of playing scion i must say this guy plays sab very well. Noticed on a few matches he was marked one. /salute

GSB Conq/ROS Conq/HK Conq/ID Conq
    4/4 TotDQ
    4/4 FT
    2/5 EE
    <The Chosen>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast