+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior 2h pvp build

Soulwalker

Default Warrior 2h pvp build

Just found this new pvp build for Warrior! i like it alot its a strong champion 2h build with alot of snares and movement impairs

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...EhszqRrGudz.-6
    Last edited by Zealeat; 06-08-2012 at 10:14 PM.

You didn't link the build.

when you make the build there is a link button at the top right of the soul trees click it and select URL and hit copy, then you can paste it.

Scratch that, for some reason the first time i clicked it didnt send me to the build just the start page.

Seems like a good build, im just wondering on if the snares would be on DR all the time or not.
    Last edited by Izraels queso; 06-08-2012 at 10:17 PM.
    Quesox@seastone
    Formerly Pillpopper@Seastone, Pillpopper@Derpstrike, Queso@Dayblind, Sunrest, Harrow.
    \_/<----see this? this is my care cup, notice how its empty.
    I tend to have very few posts because I find arguing with trolls is difficult because they tend to bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Izraels queso View Post
    You didn't link the build.

when you make the build there is a link button at the top right of the soul trees click it and select URL and hit copy, then you can paste it.

Scratch that, for some reason the first time i clicked it didnt send me to the build just the start page.

Seems like a good build, im just wondering on if the snares would be on DR all the time or not.
    Try again because when i click it, it goes to my build

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zealeat View Post
    Try again because when i click it, it goes to my build
    oh wow im tired and stupid didnt see that xD and DR?

Diminishing Returns, which reduces the duration of CC after a certain number of uses. And thats for multiple people so they could be iimmune to your snares.
    Quesox@seastone
    Formerly Pillpopper@Seastone, Pillpopper@Derpstrike, Queso@Dayblind, Sunrest, Harrow.
    \_/<----see this? this is my care cup, notice how its empty.
    I tend to have very few posts because I find arguing with trolls is difficult because they tend to bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Soulwalker

Well in my Autunments or w.e i speced into the PvP and got thunderous leap wich is just a leap forward, that plus bull rush (3 second snare) Leg sweep ( slows them down) and rift walk ( another stun ) it seems that even if they were immune i could still slow them down or get close to them

+ Reply to Thread