+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Nerf warriors in

Default Nerf warriors in

Im having a hard time understanding why a warrior can take on 4-5 people at once without a healer and live to be cocky about it. There is asbolutely no reason why they are significantly more difficult than the other classes in pvp, i mean really? what is this a raid boss?? gimme a break. There is also no reason I get 2 shotted by a moderately geared warrior. Its extremely frusterating when you've managed to whittle them down to a whopping 50% and BOOM i get 2 shotted. This is too unbalanced Trion. Get your finger out of it if you wish to keep your non warrior PvPers. Something needs to be done about this immediately. I have reached my tolerance level with this issue. Fix it.

Go write some bad poetry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Death Metal is also a necessity.

You know for a fact that its too unbalanced. Im not looking for antything but balance. You cant even pretend to hide the fact that warriors are too OP in PvP...and there really is no explaination why? It just simply became that way in 1.8. Im a good PvPer (not saying im one of the greatest) and I just cant think of any reason why its as unbalanced as it is. can you?

My bleeding heart
    Warriors rift walk
    my insides dark from pain
    a riftstorm surges forth
    I stand in it's shadow
    and
    weep

Prophet of Telara

It is lingering wounds, which I am sure will get nerfed.

I thought wardens were fine and you seen what happened to them.

My bleeding heart
    Warriors rift walk
    my insides dark from pain
    a riftstorm surges forth
    I stand in it's shadow
    and
    weep
    well, reap it while you can i guess, you know your destined for the nerf bat soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothgirl View Post
    Im having a hard time understanding why a warrior can take on 4-5 people at once without a healer and live to be cocky about it. There is asbolutely no reason why they are significantly more difficult than the other classes in pvp, i mean really? what is this a raid boss?? gimme a break. There is also no reason I get 2 shotted by a moderately geared warrior. Its extremely frusterating when you've managed to whittle them down to a whopping 50% and BOOM i get 2 shotted. This is too unbalanced Trion. Get your finger out of it if you wish to keep your non warrior PvPers. Something needs to be done about this immediately. I have reached my tolerance level with this issue. Fix it.
    You are just anotehr ranged kiter looking for a bail out.

You are pissed because you can't kite all day and when someone is melee range you get slammed. meanwhile you can do more damage froma safe obscure location.

Play a warrior and realize WF's are 90% ranged attacks and come back. crybaby
    Last edited by Izualy; 06-05-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    It is lingering wounds, which I am sure will get nerfed.

I thought wardens were fine and you seen what happened to them.
    I did indeed. They nerfed wardens into the ground. Trion simply needs to balance this out. No one class should be the reason why a team wins

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    You are just anotehr ranged kiter looking for a bail out.

You are pissed because you can't kite all day and when someone is melee range you get slammed. meanwhile you can do more damage froma safe obscure location.

Play a warrior and realize WF's are 90% ranged attacks and come back. crybaby
    yes I am a ranged kiter but your logic about how we do more dmg frome a "safe obscure location" is a bit off. I do 10% of the a dmg a warrior can do. It takes me probobly 20-30 abilities to down a warrior, and thats if they dont have a healer, whereas a warrior can litterally drop me in 2 hits. This is not balance. Im not looking to make enemies here, im simply just pointing out the purple elephant in the room.

Yep, we should all zone into warfronts and shoot rainbows and sunshine out of our weapons.

Maybe that would stop the crying.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

yes I am a ranged kiter but your logic about how we do more dmg frome a "safe obscure location" is a bit off. I do 10% of the a dmg a warrior can do. It takes me probobly 20-30 abilities to down a warrior, and thats if they dont have a healer, whereas a warrior can litterally drop me in 2 hits. This is not balance. Im not looking to make enemies here, im simply just pointing out the purple elephant in the room.
    we are the only frontline fighters. and not to be rude you don't sound like a very good pvp'er if you are getting downed in 2 hit's.

srsly think before you post for the sake of transparency. You are the one with no logic.
    Last edited by Izualy; 06-05-2012 at 09:25 PM.

well, reap it while you can i guess, you know your destined for the nerf bat soon enough.
    It's people like you that ruin PvP tbh.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

I did indeed. They nerfed wardens into the ground. Trion simply needs to balance this out. No one class should be the reason why a team wins
    Thats cute, because that is exactly what wardens were doing pre 1.8 LOL

No offense but go back to school kid, your not a pro and from the sound of it you probably are used to just standing there and face tanking warriors which your pissed you can't do anymore, sorry but no tears will be shed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Izualy View Post
    we are the only frontline fighters. and not to be rude you don't sound like a very good pvp'er if you are getting downed in 2 hit's.

srsly think before you post for the sake of transparency. You are the one with no logic.
    what can i say? 9 times out of 10 im one of the top KBs if not the top in KBs in all the WFs im in. Perhaps thats not a good PvPer by your standards but, im of the understanding that it takes a decent player to even score a few KBs. I never claimed to be amazing, but i feel I am pretty good in comparasion to a majority. nevertheless, were talking about warriors being OP in this forum. Feel free to stick to the topic at hand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast