+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Someone find me a PvP guild.

Default Someone find me a PvP guild.

Yes, I made a post on the Guardian Travel Hub thingy, but given the activity there over the past however many days, I think I'm the only person looking at it who doesn't have a devoted interest in slaying dragons.

I (along with one friend, and possibly eventually a second, if he ever gets to 50) am looking for a Guardian guild for Conquest. I don't want a zerg guild. My preference is for a PvE server because I am lazy when it comes to trying to do IAs/events/whatever, but I will go back to a PvP server if need be. I am a rogue (but I have a bunch of alts that are undergeared but I would be willing to play), and he is a mage (with a bunch of alts he does not want to play).

If you represent a guild that would want us FOR CONQUEST (OPvP and warfronts would be a nice bonus, but we're really looking for a guild with an interest in Conquest) and not for slaying dragons, or you can point us in the direction of a good guild that wants people, please let me know. If you require an application or a resume, you can blow me, but I'm sure some people here would be willing to provide references that say that I am at least a marginally above average player.

Also, twinks.
    Last edited by Kyera; 06-05-2012 at 08:36 AM. Reason: A horrible typo.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

I must not get conquest, everyone says you need a guild to do it. Sure hope it is just another means and not a needed means or provides such awesome stuff it's damn near obligatory.

This post scurrs me.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-05-2012 at 10:02 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I must not get conquest, everyone says you need a guild to do it. Sure hope it is just another means and not a needed means or provides such awesome stuff it's damn near obligatory.

This post scurrs me.
    It's a lot easier to grief a zerg with a raid of people that play together.

If we can't find a guild, I have no doubt we'll just roam as a duo and do damage, much as we did in the Conquest tests on the PTS. Our preference, of course, is to fight/farm zergs.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Then I have to hope I land on the team with less suck. Eh, sounds like just Wf's now that I think about it I was just concerned guild would be required to do it.
    Last edited by Violacea; 06-05-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

If past games with not-entirely-dissimilar gametypes are anything to go by, guilds won't be necessary -- there's often charming if clumsy 'faction leaders' that will step up to the plate and lead a pug around -- but they will certainly make success and task completion far easier.

I expect this game type will feature a zerg on each side, an assortment of stealthers rolling around solo either scouting or attempting to be badass, and the odd coordinated smaller group playing the objectives and/or looking to do some damage.

I am still down with full guilds getting in. I prefer to be a ringer type player. Sounds deece.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Chaser

Seastone, <The Fallen Sons>. I'd bring you in. I remember you from way back when.
    "On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

Rhetoricx (someone stole my name on Seastone)
    <Unreal>
    I wish Rift had PVP in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhetoric View Post
    Seastone, <The Fallen Sons>. I'd bring you in. I remember you from way back when.
    Your guild has been suggested to me by some others. I'll be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Your guild has been suggested to me by some others. I'll be in touch.
    I strongly recommend TFS. They have the size you are looking for, they're not even close to being called a zerg. And they can play. And you'll have ex-Affinity-ready-check-victims on the same server.
    Last edited by Puzzlebox; 06-05-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

+ Reply to Thread