+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: The Rage against the Twinks

Wellp, guess it's back to beetching about end game.

I'm very curious to see what happens when they make the change.

Who will stay?

Who will go?

Will the flood of complaints about end game overload the forums?

What will the losers blame for their losses now that they can't blame twinks?
    Last edited by Meina; 05-22-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meina View Post
    Wellp, guess it's back to beetching about end game.

I'm very curious to see what happens when they make the change.

Who will stay?

Who will go?

Will the flood of complaints about end game overload the forums?
    All of the above.

I honestly don't care all that much. What I do care about is Trion, yet again, crumbling to the cries of some whiney babies. It's a regular occurance.

Honestly, could this game be dumbed down ANY further? I guess it could, but I boggle when wondering how.

They had the chance to put some life back into lower level warfronts. Well that chance has now passed. Exactly how many new players are joining this dying game on a daily basis? And they worry about the few players, that zone into a competitive PvP zone, without any preparation, rather than giving bored 50's something else to do with their time?

Well kudos to them.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Plane Touched

Default GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Are you ****ing kidding me ????? After like 12 pages, 179 posts...people are still QQ'ing about twinks and how they ruin pre 50pvp when clearly every ****ing one has an equal ****ing chance to get good gear.

Myself and alot of other people have said good advice on how to GET BETTER!! but nope still don't want to acknowledge it and now Twinking is gone in 1.9???!?!?!?? Give me a ****ing break this is outrages you bloody whiners now will ALL be forced into lvl 50 pvp, good luck with PA farming and spending months lvling Prestige Ranks..........

I can predict the future....once all the QQ'ers get to lvl 50 and be like "Thank god there noe moar twinks ^_^" they will then QQ about PA system and Ranks and how it takes so long and will QQ how they still might get spawned killed every few matches. Going around in a ****ing circle.

All I can say is THANKS YOU ****ING DUMG ****ER QQ'ers FOR RUINING A SYSTEM PEOPLE WITH HALF A BRAIN ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO USE!!

PS: Is this twinking removal confirmed ????
    Last edited by harri077; 05-22-2012 at 03:38 PM.

the only thing that really bugs me about twinks, is that somehow they always seem to get grouped together in a pug group. To me that is utter bologna. There needs to be a better system for how pug groups are formed in lower levels. Otherwise, they can do what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccablack View Post
    the only thing that really bugs me about twinks, is that somehow they always seem to get grouped together in a pug group. To me that is utter bologna. There needs to be a better system for how pug groups are formed in lower levels. Otherwise, they can do what they want.
    You won't have to worry soon. But you'd know that if you bothered reading the posts.

All you'll be left to worry about now, is what you're going to do for the hour or so, you're waiting for a pre 50 warfront to pop.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Charlice; 05-22-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccablack View Post

Plane Touched

Charlice is this twink removal confirmed or maybe just doing some kind of tests on PTS ???

Well that's that. Glad I started ranking up my 50, I kind of had a feeling this was coming with the mentoring system being developed. The sad thing is I often see terrible gear, worse skills, and non-existent tactics in 50 warfronts than low levels.

Have fun in your casual relaxed sunday brunch carebearfest crybabies, you won. You're in for a rude awakening at 50 if you think that's how PvP is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by harri077 View Post
    Charlice is this twink removal confirmed or maybe just doing some kind of tests on PTS ???
    Nope, it's confirmed. Passive aggressive smiley face.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Sabryn View Post
    Well that's that. Glad I started ranking up my 50, I kind of had a feeling this was coming with the mentoring system being developed. The sad thing is I often see terrible gear, worse skills, and non-existent tactics in 50 warfronts than low levels.

Have fun in your casual relaxed sunday brunch carebearfest crybabies, you won. You're in for a rude awakening at 50 if you think that's how PvP is supposed to be.
    They're currently also testing a 'bubble' for the cry babies. We can burst it when they get to 50.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Nope, it's confirmed. Passive aggressive smiley face.
    FML FML FML FML

Yea gg QQ'ers you all will be in for a surprise and thus the next round of QQing will commence. You's still will have **** skills and still will get beaten like crazy so really have you's achieved anything really ?? All this has done is ruined a system for people that actually put some effort to twink. Tyty

Once im in lvl 50 pvp, I will be going out of my way to completely destroy all the under skilled noobs so I can feel happier.
    Last edited by harri077; 05-22-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    They're currently also testing a 'bubble' for the cry babies. We can burst it when they get to 50.
    HAHA nicely said....

Plane Touched

So who is with me to put in extra effort into twinking while its here and pwn under skilled under geared QQ noobs because of what they have done ?? I honestly never went out of my way to kill all the noobs, I always went for the more geared / Pro twinkers but now I wont be...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlice View Post
    Commence the endless spam of "R50s are ruining warfronts!!!!" threads.

Rift Chaser

You know...

All this crying about twinks and the gear gap and gear discrepencies and all the none-sense about how twinks are just unskilled playres in ubbah gear face rolling twinks (the the stero-typical BS the cry babies call out) actually made me reconsider coming back and giving my hard earned money to trion. I had my credit card number all plugged into the site too...

Then I read *this*. That XP lock was going away and instead mentoring was being put into play.

So....Trion just lost my $15/mo.

Ha...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast