+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: There can be no peace

Ascendant

Three faction pvp in the world with tangible objectives would be insanely good. Look at player ownership in a MMO game. They own and control their characters but that is it. Imagine if a group of people could claim and own castles and land. Have resources be a factor, npc control, and etc. There would have to be limitations but allow alliances and etc.

Would be a blast. Make it so the rewards from pvp compliment pve. Would be so much fun.
    Last edited by Majorin; 05-11-2012 at 05:51 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Not sure if spammer....
    if spammer, he's a purple spammer...

Plane Walker

Sorry wont be falling for it again.

/applaud for the timing is all i can say

Let me know when its actually implemented and ill spend money on a sub until then the days are just counting down.

Like i said before whoever is in charge of marketing does a fine job but the people who pay are the people who sincerly like this game and want to see it succeed. Sorry been there got the T-shirt and the gift card, never again.

All ima say for those who may not pay attention( if this is truly a dev secret posting), why do u think they wait til now to post it and bring it to light. Just look at the week and whats been going on and soon to be going on its not by chance i can promise you that. for the effort tho, PVP'rs shouldnt cry later when they figure out they ressubed for nothing.. once again
    Ill be singing this song for my chloro til i get buffedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JwHA495iHU
    I Xbox Controller Turn, Keyboard turners cant see me son. I Hadouken my rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    Sorry wont be falling for it again.

/applaud for the timing is all i can say

Let me know when its actually implemented and ill spend money on a sub until then the days are just counting down.

Like i said before whoever is in charge of marketing does a fine job but the people who pay are the people who sincerly like this game and want to see it succeed. Sorry been there got the T-shirt and the gift card, never again.

All ima say for those who may not pay attention( if this is truly a dev secret posting), why do u think they wait til now to post it and bring it to light. Just look at the week and whats been going on and soon to be going on its not by chance i can promise you that. for the effort tho, PVP'rs shouldnt cry later when they figure out they ressubed for nothing.. once again
    Can I have your stuff?
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Cedius View Post
    Can I have your stuff?
    You can't equip any of it.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by 3 3228466 787 View Post
    Is Trion being bought out by EA?

ummm, i think Trion got hacked, the OP aint a dev is he?

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Quote Originally Posted by batou079 View Post
    If Trion got hacked, the stuff would be deleted by now. It was posted on Facebook and Twitter too, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by batou079 View Post
    PR stunt, look at your cell phone is spells out 3 faction PvP/RvR. Ima wait to see it happen. This isn't the first maneuver like this done by Trion.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I hope we can. I said we will probably be able to the day mercs came into play and I am still betting mercs were done as a pre-step to allowing faction crossing over. Been a long shot hunch for a while now.
    Could be, maybe they're going to attempt something like swtor did with the whole light/dark thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 3228466 787 View Post
    this reminds me of some lateralus "tool" secret hidden code illuminate code stuff..
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Plane Touched

Cool puzzle and I for one am looking forward to it. Hope the patch is out soon.

I would love some allegiance system - (like the dragon vs giants factions in EQ Velios altho that was PvE)

After reading the poem, it holds some clues.

Growing seeds of domination born
    All opposition shall give way
    To an empire spanning from sea to sea
    The iron Ram the only way

Looks like some mob will not allow guardian and defiants to get in it's way. The iron ram symbolizes moving forward hitting the world like a mac truck.

A promise given forever more
    To conquer and to shed all fear
    Never to rule, but born of war
    The Lion’s vigil to protect those held dear.

This verse has many meanings, but it means teamwork and unity and courage.

The Raven’s consequence of a latter day,
    Our destruction will meet no end
    Telara is doomed by our ill born fate
    Unless we continue to ascend.

Raven has many meanings but it some have bad and good symbolism which mean neutrality. With latter day that means to be anew or modern so something new must be done to achieve a new goal.
    Telara is doomed by our ill born fate meaning we are at war and killing our people/race/etc.
    Unless we continue to ascend = perhaps this means to put our past behind us.

Either Trion is going to have Defiants and Guardians partake in Raids together or in PvP we might be in a new mecs system where we can work as one. Maybe a PvP Raid?

Sounds exciting.
    Last edited by Oblivion333; 05-11-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Three faction pvp in the world with tangible objectives would be insanely good. Look at player ownership in a MMO game. They own and control their characters but that is it. Imagine if a group of people could claim and own castles and land. Have resources be a factor, npc control, and etc. There would have to be limitations but allow alliances and etc.

Would be a blast. Make it so the rewards from pvp compliment pve. Would be so much fun.

I really, truly, honestly, sincerely hate to bring this into the thread and I apologize in advance for it, but ... isn't that a description of PvP in GW2? Maybe Trion has gotten a wake up call after all ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4VKh...feature=relmfu

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Curious to see what the deal is. They are now also asking for lots of testers for a new PvP feature that is yet to be named...

http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...ml#post3785410
    Rift RvR and PvP resource

Seastone / Guardian Cleric / Defiant Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast