+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: So Where's the Hotfix to Nerf OP Warriors in PVP

Default So Where's the Hotfix to Nerf OP Warriors in PVP

Oh wait - this is Rift.

Sorry, I thought this was GW2 where the developers listen to the PVP community.

Carry on.

Jack is just mad that he can't one shot mages anymore.

inb4 Delete
    \

eteleD 4bni
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by Robes View Post
    eteleD 4bni
    Let 4 in Deeb
    Dine 4 beetl

inb4lock

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    NO.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Jack is just mad that he can't one shot mages anymore.
    Jack Burton always 1 shots his mages. It's all in the reflexes.

You can post useless stuff in the thread, but you know:

1) Trion's actions show very clearly they do not care about the state of PVP in their game, regardless of what they say.
    2) Warriors are stupidly OP right now.
    3) Trion will not bother trying to balance their game via hotfixes. Hotfixes are reserved for fixing bleeding edge activities like increasing the respawn rates of blue-gilled numnuts in fishing and the color of guards located in east bum****

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Burton View Post

1) Trion's actions show very clearly they do not care about the state of PVP in their game, regardless of what they say.
    3) Trion will not bother trying to balance their game via hotfixes. Hotfixes are reserved for fixing bleeding edge activities like increasing the respawn rates of blue-gilled numnuts in fishing and the color of guards located in east bum****
    You can leave rift any time you want....
    as long as it is soon.

Oh lawdy yes, the sky is falling, the dead are rising, and Jack Burton is nerdraging on warriors! oohhh lawdy!

1) Apparantly Jack knows exactly what Trion does, thinks and feels about their own product and business. It might be their main source of income, but they OBVIOUSLY don't care about it!

2) Hey! Don't call me stupid, stupid! hehe.

3) RAWR they make fluff content, but my nerdrage deserves a hotfix FIRSTest. IR anger nerd! RAwerrrr Sorry, Trion forgot your needs come before the worlds, their own, their business, and every other player in game. yup. You obviously are THE community, and speak for 100% of us, please, tell me how my game is and how Trion should make me play. funny that sounds ironic, but not really, kinda... sorta. lol

lastly, derp.

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Plane Touched

Stop swarming the warrior with 8 people and they suddenly become less deadly. Trion's actions show they listen to the community and work to make improvements based on those suggestions - they are less than perfect and are therefore human. Your actions show a tremendous amount of immaturity in unsupported ranting and flaming - emotion is powerful thing but it is not fact.

I'm glad you caught that. oh snap there's another one.

Quote Originally Posted by batou079 View Post
    Oh lawdy yes, the sky is falling, the dead are rising, and Jack Burton is nerdraging on warriors! oohhh lawdy!

1) Apparantly Jack knows exactly what Trion does, thinks and feels about their own product and business. It might be their main source of income, but they OBVIOUSLY don't care about it!

2) Hey! Don't call me stupid, stupid! hehe.

3) RAWR they make fluff content, but my nerdrage deserves a hotfix FIRSTest. IR anger nerd! RAwerrrr Sorry, Trion forgot your needs come before the worlds, their own, their business, and every other player in game. yup. You obviously are THE community, and speak for 100% of us, please, tell me how my game is and how Trion should make me play. funny that sounds ironic, but not really, kinda... sorta. lol

lastly, derp.
    Oh, Jack knows better than you do. When you know what Jack knows, then you can speak your mind. Until then, well, I think Black Dynamite said it best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuqHK69N6_w&t=5m

The first step would be to post this in suggestions or atleast the pvp forum

Quote Originally Posted by XaviourEQ2 View Post
    The first step would be to post this in suggestions or atleast the pvp forum
    The first step would be for you to check the PVP forums before making said post.

Oh, Jack knows better than you do. When you know what Jack knows, then you can speak your mind. Until then, well, I think Black Dynamite said it best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuqHK69N6_w&t=5m
    LoL, well played sir. At least you can take your whine with a bit of humor.

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast