+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Celeritar

Thread: One sided PVP

Shadowlander

Default One sided PVP

I know i'm old and slow but thought I would join in with some warfronts, what a joke, it's not a fight it is just a stun fest. Stun ... stun ..die. Foud out that all but two in the BG were rogues. Asked in game and most replies were make a rogue if you want to PVP. Moan over....off to make a rogue, get that ridiculous stun up and ready.
    Last edited by shass; 05-03-2012 at 06:47 AM.

I would say PvP is strangely lopsided in that the level difference between a 10 and a 19 is astronomical. I'm all for shortening the brackets to 5s so the worst a level 10 can be up against is a level 14.

If you're going to change characters for warfronts, may I suggest healing?

Yes, there is a lot of whining about healing in warfronts right now, but I heal in warfronts, even though my AoE heals have been gimped, somewhat. I feel like I may just make a difference and I only have to concentrate on keeping people alive. It's much more fun, interesting and challenging for me to heal in warfronts than to shoot fish in a barrel.

Just a suggestion and good luck!
    * Cienn 50 Mathosian Pyro Mage-Keenblade * Landuu 45 Kelari Pyro Mage-Greenscale * Xee 37 High Elf Healing Cleric, Warfronts-Homeless *

If you say "plz" instead of "please" because it's easier to type, then I will say "no" instead of "yes" for the same reason.

Rift Master

Back when I bothered with WFs I also only went as a healer. Some times, that heal when they just hit 2% makes a HUGE difference. I stuck to my sentinel, especially with serendipity maxed.

Rift Disciple

lol....if you thought you were getting stunned a lot before, wait until you have a marked number over your head. "Go heals", HA. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Celeritar View Post
    lol....if you thought you were getting stunned a lot before, wait until you have a marked number over your head. "Go heals", HA. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    People with healer mentalities playing healers make a huge difference. My guild does bi weekly pvp rift events, and even my low 43 lil self was helping keep everyone alive as heals. Because its the way I play, if I see health bars go down, I do everything I can to stop it. And if people played smarter, they would keep the healers alive

Agreed. Yes, as a healer, you die a lot in warfronts, but when you really enjoy healing, getting that last heal off to save someone else before you die is a small victory.
    * Cienn 50 Mathosian Pyro Mage-Keenblade * Landuu 45 Kelari Pyro Mage-Greenscale * Xee 37 High Elf Healing Cleric, Warfronts-Homeless *

If you say "plz" instead of "please" because it's easier to type, then I will say "no" instead of "yes" for the same reason.

dying is what it's all about.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Drigr View Post
    People with healer mentalities playing healers make a huge difference. My guild does bi weekly pvp rift events, and even my low 43 lil self was helping keep everyone alive as heals. Because its the way I play, if I see health bars go down, I do everything I can to stop it. And if people played smarter, they would keep the healers alive
    ...and stay in heal range and LOS.
    Formerly Scarecrowe... now Skullcluck. I know, I need to L2P, thanks. Save your breath.
    If you want a healer so bad why don't you roll one up?

+ Reply to Thread