+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Battle of the Twinks

Rift Chaser

Default Battle of the Twinks

Warfronts in the lower brackets is simply a battle of Twinks and if you're not one you might as well be a cheerleader. That being said there is nothing like ruining another Twinks night by grieving them until they rage in the Warfront. 2 guild mates and myself have 39 Warriors and last night we ran a train on a 39 Mage who was absolutely bitter after 5 Warfronts of harassment. Funny how a 39 Mage Yells Rift Storm *****es when he feels entitled to nuke everyone with Cinderburst. Sorry if I don't stand at 30 meters and let you melt us 1 at a time. Puts a smile on my face to never let another Twink use their I win button.

The Seastone cluster is good Twink competition every night. Lot's of notable names, too many to list but I'd like to get as many Twinks in this cluster so we can have fun competitive WF's and not one sided slaughtering. If you have a Twink it's the place to be.

jca
    Rift Chaser

Agreed, 30-39 on this cluster has some very good twink-vs-twink competition. Sometimes you get a run of games where one side is obviously outgunned and those get boring. A lot of the time though there are notable names on both sides and the competition can be pretty fierce. I know I'm KoS for a lot of the other twinks (this is moomoo btw) and that makes it even more satisfying when you're still able to perform at a high level. I especially like it when I get merc'd because Guardians on this cluster are the weaker faction and it feels very good when you know you've made a difference and helped your team to a win.

General of Telara

Let me see if I understand this. You and your twink friends love "griefing" twinks, because they are twinks?? Your goal is to make them miserable because they are twinks?? Pretty sad and pathetic in my book.

Champion

I have a lvl 49 twink rogue on Wolfsbane, and there are a lot of good twinks in this battle group as well. I completely agree about wf's being a battle of the twinks now. I know most of the twinks and which ones I need to watch out for, which ones are ok, and which ones are bad. Everyone else is a free bloodthirsty proc

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Riwijo View Post
    Let me see if I understand this. You and your twink friends love "griefing" twinks, because they are twinks?? Your goal is to make them miserable because they are twinks?? Pretty sad and pathetic in my book.
    Actually I love killing Mages and MM's because imho I feel these classes love to stand at max range and pew pew who and when they want. Twink range classes are the worst because they usually have so much burst they can blow up their targets before they can react. This is where I love to rain on their parade. I suicide if necessary to make sure they can't play their game. If you're a twink ranged class just know I will blow every cooldown I have to try and stop you because I loathe you. On a lighter note good competition is always fun, ranged or not.

jca
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Riwijo View Post
    Eh, if you're twink and you're any good it's pretty common to have other twinks dedicated to killing you first and any time they see you. I take it as a compliment.

Telaran

Non twinks just ruin our warfronts now. Please take the time to equip items in every slot, so sad to even see this as a problem in the 40's bracket. Speaking of, the big boys play at 49!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by jca View Post
    Eh, if you're twink and you're any good it's pretty common to have other twinks dedicated to killing you first and any time they see you. I take it as a compliment.
    So true. Moomoo I'm either fighting you for my share of kills or trying to find you before you find me. It's like a cat and mouse game.

Battle of the twinks sound too kinky for me darling.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by jca View Post
    Same.

Kill them first or be killed by them. One or the other. Have more fun killing skilled players than I do cake walking over others. At least I learn something if I get killed by a twink.

First, I learn their name
    Second, I learn what they are...mage, warrior, rogue, cleric
    third, I learn their build
    fourth I learn how to counter them.

and if I can't do it on my own, I mark them with a number one and have my team FF them down while I go after the healer if they have one.

*shrug* making good use of mob mentality.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Glow Stick View Post
    Non twinks just ruin our warfronts now. Please take the time to equip items in every slot, so sad to even see this as a problem in the 40's bracket. Speaking of, the big boys play at 49!
    Well I don't think I'm going to go to the 40-49 bracket I have too much fun in 30-39, but I do agree 100% about non twinks. If you're just leveling I understand but can you at least fill in all your gear before you spout off how we're ruining your WF's. I just laugh at the people who show up to a gun fight with dull knives and complain about how it's not fair.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    Battle of the twinks sound too kinky for me darling.
    You don't know what you're missing.

For the record all good girls have a naughty side that likes to get a little kinky.

The best thing about twinks is they level up my alts pretty quickly. I don't have to worry about doing content or gearing up pre-50 anymore. I just join warfronts all day and sit there while the twinks get me XP. My current alt is lvl 23 wearing lvl 5 gear I think, with no jewelry, no helm, and no essences.

Because honestly, twink PVP is like competing for the employee of the month award at McDonald's.
    Cayleb - P50 Warrior [@Seastone]
    EX - <Exalted>
    EX - <Tempest Wolves>
    EX - @Dayblind

Quote Originally Posted by bear_on_the_job View Post

Because honestly, twink PVP is like competing for the employee of the month award at McDonald's.
    Best quote EVER
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by bear_on_the_job View Post
    The best thing about twinks is they level up my alts pretty quickly. I don't have to worry about doing content or gearing up pre-50 anymore. I just join warfronts all day and sit there while the twinks get me XP. My current alt is lvl 23 wearing lvl 5 gear I think, with no jewelry, no helm, and no essences.

First of all your welcome for leveling your alts through my efforts. Secondly your quote is funny but sounds like it comes from someone that doesn't PvP much. If you think all the real players are at 50, you'd be wrong. Most of the level 50 rank 40's have either parked their toon and play alts or have unsubed. End game PvP is almost non-existent and thus almost everyone has rolled Twinks to squeeze some sort of entertainment out of this dying game.

Feel free to gear out your alts and join us or become a free bloodthirsty hot and combo point generator on my way to an important target, either way, I'm having fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast